Low Quality Greenband Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2007, 05:33:03 PM

Author
Low Quality Greenband Trailer (Read 11,330 times)

Ok7

Ok7

cool   8)  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

very nice... about the silent night... could come out nice.. you know like freddy krugger childish song... but in that edition i think where are mising the sound effects....  silent night with Reiko firing the machine gun... not so xmas-ish.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

--quote----- Bio Mech Hunter | 08 Sep 2007 09:44 18 Wow. The quality of the trailer on youtube is absolutely horrendous. Whoever uploaded it shouldn't have bothered unless they were able to acquire it with considerably better quality. undecided  ------------------------  Ok. so go to the movies take youre camera and record it yourself....  .... i hate leechers.... i hope you are not one of them. -_-*

DB

DB

"...  Lame."     :(  

frankaster

frankaster

I should use that silent night song since the begining, you know it really felt out of place that song in that moment, I wanted some family or a group of people wit chritmas stuff and an alien sneaking them from behind or something, like an alien stealing the presents....   :P   y just wanted to use a better use of that song

dDave

dDave

there is nearly nothing to see in that version   >:(   or have i seen the wrong one^^ the quali is so  baad....

MoBiUGeArSkIn

poor quality, but way more dialogue and much more atmosphere than in the red band trailer.  Gimme this in HD!

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

I was just about to say what phantom said.  well said phantom.

TheUrbanPredator

Hey guys, I've downloaded the green band trailer from youtube and I just edited it to make it look clearer, I mean a lot clearer. I'm gonna start uploading it right now and I'll tell you when it's done.   ;D  

dale07

dale07

good trailer but it would b betta if u could c it more clearly

Green Band

Green Band

@ "Bio Mech Hunter | 08 Sep 2007 19:4643 I still can't believe the Strause Bros. chose to release a movie like this on Christmas."  I really doubt they choose the date. More like FOX PR people said that they wanted it on Christmas. I do agree with your Christmas day argument. Personally, although this movie looks decent from the trailers so far, I bet it will tank at the box office the first few days because of this poor decision. I worked at a movie theater in the past, and was also made to work on christmas day one year. There was seriously one person that showed up the whole day. It wasn't even worth being opened. They really should have shot for a Halloween release date. People are much more likely to go see a horror flick (good or bad)  during this time period. From a marketing perspective, any major religious holiday is a bad day to open a movie. But what do I know?

TheUrbanPredator

Hey guys, I've finished uploading my clearer/edited version of the green band trailer to youtube. No joke. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jomcwdSOY.    ;D  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Actually I think it'll do well at the boxoffice. Christmas day is a weekday and those weekdays before the first weekend act as a big bounus. There were many major  films that were out were out for the past few years that had weekday openings. Harry Potter 5 had the smallest opening weekend out all previous ones, $77million. Yet it was opened on a Whensday, making about $50 million before that weekend and the weekends after go on as if it never happened, and it's currently about to pass HP 4's $290 million gross, with it having a $104 million opening weekend and no weekdays before that.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Star Wars 3 made about $54 million on it's opening day on a Thursday. So even on weekdays would it make big at the boxoffice before the first weekend when you would regularly go to the theater. As for AVP2, it's opening day is on a Tuesday. It has 4 days to do bigger than average weekday earnings before it has it's first weekend and the weekends after will go on as if it never had those days. Based on the popularity and it wide release, it could make anywhere from $20 to $40 million on the weekdays, and make $30 to $40 million on the first weekend. Sum so far from $50 to $80 million. And if drops on the later weekends won't be as bad as AVP's, it likely could even pass the $100 million mark. A first for either franchise.

WarMachine

WarMachine

Dude wtf since when can some random person fathom the plasma caster, you'd think it'd take a pred to know how to use it, but even if you could I still think the idea of using it as a gun is kind of lame,     ::)   But I always thought the ones they found in AVP were just like the barrels to the guns, those devices on the pred's back was the battery...whatever not important

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed