AvP Officially Gains PG13?

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2004, 02:21:27 PM

Author
AvP Officially Gains PG13? (Read 21,932 times)

Cookies

Cookies

AliensRule.  thats a good point!  really a sad moment for alien and pred fans.  Im really dissapointed.

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

why do people look at the burster in the trailer is pg13 ,well has any of u guys seen the kill bill trailers, there bloody but they cut it out. the one rule of trailers is u cant have blood in it.

Somebody

Somebody

Many web-sites post bullsh*t news. However, there are a few reliable sources. For example what about MSN? They say it's R (will be).

newbornsux89

newbornsux89

I think the reason the chestburster Scar is holding isn't bloody is because in the movie u see it through Predator Vision. Therefore there is no need to film it bloody. The scene we've seen just hasn't been edited in Predator Vision yet.

yautja

yautja

I'm a fan of the alien and predator franchises since I was 6 it was all known for violence,gore and language. Predator was graphic.The nature of these monsters are graphic and violent. I will see avp regardless. Anderson has done his homework and the movie is in good hands. I love the franchises since I was young. Hopefully i'm speaking for the die hard fans. Bring the gore,bloodshed,violence. August 13 I hope there is a war between humans,predators and aliens with bloodshed and gory battles.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

leftcoastpunk08 those movies you mentioned dont even compare to alien and predator films in no way, ans Jose, Not having blood and guts in an alien or predator movie is rediculous to even think about, now it dosnt have to be blood and guts ever 5 min. but there has to be alien head bites, chestbursters , preds holding freshly ripped out spines and skulls, shoulder cannon boby and head shots from the preds as well as some wrist blade slicing to make this movie work

Elf

Elf

Well ain't that strange, they confirmed the PG-13, but I don't see no damn rating on the website!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Jose i think you must be 9 years old because you obviosly have no idea what your talking about there buddy, this movie will suck donkey dick without blood and guts.Like i said before this will most likely kill both franchises of they make it pg 13,, sure the younger people will now be able to go see it at the show but the older crowds that have liked the previous movies because there scary and intence and offer all the gory goodness we've come to expect from these monsters will be turned away by the fact that now its been all watered down to a pg 13 rating and thats going to piss allot of people off and make this movie seem like a joke and not a R rated horro fest we all want.Now regardless of the rating all the die hards will go see this either way like myself but if it is pg 13 i will be very disapointed and definatly not enjoy it as much , that is for sure and i know this even before seeing the movie.Now im still waiting for an official release from the web site or see it on a commercial before i believe all these sites with there empty assumptions and half assed opinions on the final rating.

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

OK PEOPLE!! I THINK WE'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THIS DISCUSSION IS POINTLESS.....SO IF IT'S PG-13  WHAT?  YOU'RE GONNA SEE IT ANYWAY, AND AS I MENTIONED IT BEFORE, ANDERSON KNEW ALL THE WAY WHAT KIND OF MOVIE FOX WANTED SO, IF ITS PG13 IT'S GONNA SUCK BECAUSE THIS ARE INSANE MONSTERS, IT'S NOT VAN HELSING, IT'S NOT GOLLUM OR SPIDERMAN...AND IT WILL DESTROY THE WHOLE ESCENSE OF THE CREATURES BEING SAVAGE MOFOS, I JUST FINISHED READING THE NOVEL,  ITS GOOD BUT THE ENDING IS MEGA-CHEESY.... AND I DONT THINK THIS MOVIE WILL BE LONGER THAN 100 MINUTES (THAT ALSO SUCKS) ANYWAY,  HERE ARE MY POINTS(BEWARE SOME SPOILERS) AFTER READING THE NOVEL AND KEEPING TRACK OF THE PROCESS ON THE INTERNET, WATCHING ALL THE FEATURETTES AND TRAILERS:  1.THE STORY IS KINDA' LAME 2. BUT IT HAS THE 2 GREATES MONSTERS OF ALL TIME 3. THE BUDGET CLEARLY IS LESS THAN 80 MILLION (OTHERWISE WINSTON AND GIGER WOULD BE INVOLVED, UNLESS ANDERSON WAS SO STUPID TO NOT EVEN ASK FOR THEM) 4. THE LEX CHARACTER IS PATHETIC, AND SCAR IS EVEN MORE PATHETIC.... 5. THE PREDATOR DESIGNS LOOK GREAT (A LITTLE BULKY) ! 6. THE ALIENS LOOK TERRIBLE....NO GIGER ON IT... 7. I'M SURE IT'LL BE ACTION PACKED AND A LOT OF COOL MOMENTS! 8. ANDERSON IS RELYING ON THE 45 MINUTES OF NO MONSTER SO WE ALREADY KNOW WHEN TO EXPECT THE CREATURES (THAT WAS KINDA STUPID OF HIM) 9. YOU COULD'NT CARE LESS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS... 10. THERE'S NO REASON AT ALL FOR WEYLAND TO APPEAR IN THE MOVIE.... 11.I'M REALLY EXCUTED ABOUT THIS MOVIE 12. I'M SURE I'LL WATCH IT MORE THAN ONCE EVEN IF IT'S BAD 13. FOX IS THE STUDIO SO THEY ARE IN COMMAND, ANDERSON IS NOT A SPIELBERG OR A LUCAS... 14. I DONT THINK THEY'RE REALLY THINKING IN THE FANS...  AND LAST BUT NO LEAST: 15. I'M 90 PERCENT SURE IT'S GONNA BE PG-13  BUT, LETS WAIT FOR THE OFFICAL MPAA RATING OK?  SALUDOS! AND DON'T HATE MY COMMENTS, IT'S MY OPINION

yautja again

yautja again

Scar predator rocks he's learning the human ways and understanding.The alien designs look great.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey guys , this is not official, this is not on the mpaa site, this is not on the official avp site, its not even in a traila. what does that mean? Simply that this will not be rated before august. They will keep us in the wait. I dunno if this is wanted or is PA in fight of his life for that rating, but it will surely not come out before august, Im sure it will be release with the Final Official Trailer that should come maybe around 5 of august maybe??  Anyway, Ive said this, alot of ppl here have said it , but i will say it again.  WAIT TILL ITS OFFICIAL.      ;)  

*bury

*bury

read what El Demonio Cazador  just said hes right

Shadowpred

Shadowpred

THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS WE AS FANS GOT SCREWED OVER. Anderson in fangoria #234 said gore as in PRED and Alien blood now why the hell was he not specific in his other interviews when he said that it's PRETTY gory.  p.s I'm back                   shadowpred

yautja again

yautja again

How do you think of the scene where the predators are fighting for their lives while thousands of aliens jump on the pyramid.

yautja again

yautja again

This sucks I just came from planetavp and they said they got an e-mail from 20th century fox saying the mpaa gave avp a PG-13 rating. They said it will be announced soon. This is an unspeakable outrage and an insult to the franchise names. Hopefully it's a rumor more than likely its not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed