Ridley Scott Says The Alien FX Series Will Be 8-10 Hours Long

Started by seattle24, Nov 22, 2021, 09:57:55 AM

Author
Ridley Scott Says The Alien FX Series Will Be 8-10 Hours Long (Read 25,627 times)

SiL

The royal jelly isn't anything like the black goo. From memory the only time it had mutagenic properties was Aliens: Colonial Marines and even then I thought that had more to do with general genetic malarkey (although it's been a while).

BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

What we need is black goo that acts like a T-1000 and can take the solid form of an Alien.  Cut out the middleman.  The goo is all that matters.

SiL

Alien? Goo. Ripley? Goo. The Nostromo? Goo. Perez' chest hair? You'd be surprised, but goo.

Kradan

SiL

No, the goo is gaga.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Oct 03, 2022, 07:21:55 PMThe royal jelly isn't anything like the black goo. From memory the only time it had mutagenic properties was Aliens: Colonial Marines and even then I thought that had more to do with general genetic malarkey (although it's been a while).

I mean in terms of "does whatever we need to facilitate a story." But to be fair, the once is enough, with the Bug Men.

SiL

I thought the Royal Jelly was more consistent. It had a primary function within the Aliens, and then pharmaceutical companies dicked around with it for other possibilities.

Guess it's time to reread some comics.

426Buddy

It is more consistent over all compared to the black goo. Makes xenozip and Turns people to alien/human hybrids kinda.

They do have some similarities.

BlueMarsalis79

Tribes has it being very similar to the Pathogen in most respects.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed