PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 73,667 times)

NightDoctor

I'd love a PM as well!

Nelostic

Why
in prometheus Deacons
In covenant Neomorphs
What do you think?

David upgrade deacon to neomorph?
Or deacon is neomorph from engineer?
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login. 

Kradan

They're separate creatures with different lifecycles. Deacon is a result of such convoluted sequence of events it would be reasonable to say it's first and last of its kind, would be hard to recreate that

Nelostic

Nelostic

And
It
Engineers Drink deacon's blood
Destroy to atoms
For make humans
Infected them black goo
For make deacons
And take deacon's blood!

What difference between deacon's blood and black goo?
If black goo In prometheus make deacons
in covenant destroy to atoms and make neomorphs

Spoiler
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login. 
[close]

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 08:03:55 PMThey're separate creatures with different lifecycles. Deacon is a result of such convoluted sequence of events it would be reasonable to say it's first and last of its kind, would be hard to recreate that
No i think deacon just son of man who mutation to deacon and f*ck his wife

Neomorph same but white!

Both from black goo!
It different black goo?
David upgrade black goo in covenant?
Just interesting why deacon is blue and neomorph is white

Kradan

Deacon is a result of an Engineer being faceraped by elephant-sized Facehugger that was cut out from Shaw's belly shortly after she had sex with a man infected by Black Goo

Neomorph is a result of a human being being infected by some spores

Which one of these is more likely to happen twice ?

Nelostic

Nelostic

Or deacon just neomorph after alcohol! 😃

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 08:11:56 PMDeacon is a result of an Engineer being faceraped by elephant-sized Facehugger that was cut out from Shaw's belly shortly after she had sex with a man infected by Black Goo

Neomorph is a result of a human being being infected by some spores

Which one of these is more likely to happen twice ?

Hudband of elizabeth mutation to deacon
And his son is deacon
Same with neomorphs
In covenant
After black goo humans mutation to neomorph

Stitch

Quote from: Nelostic on Aug 15, 2022, 07:57:55 PMWhy
in prometheus Deacons
In covenant Neomorphs
What do you think?

David upgrade deacon to neomorph?
Or deacon is neomorph from engineer?
Can we keep all this in the right thread, please? This is about specific fanedits, not discussion about Alien biology.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Hi everyone.  To those who recently PM'ed me regarding links to the Chaos editions sorry I haven't gotten back to you I've been house-sitting for two weeks and all of last week, I was seriously ill.

I'm sorry but I can't provide download links anymore as Mega has removed the files - The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.  I no longer have them on my computer so no more Chaos editions sorry.

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you for your helpfulness regardless.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 16, 2022, 07:48:08 PMHi everyone.  To those who recently PM'ed me regarding links to the Chaos editions sorry I haven't gotten back to you I've been house-sitting for two weeks and all of last week, I was seriously ill.

I'm sorry but I can't provide download links anymore as Mega has removed the files - The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.  I no longer have them on my computer so no more Chaos editions sorry.
Well thank you for the help mate! I did watch the Chaos Edition of Covenant and it improved loads on the TC... the coda could've been shorter, but still

BlueMarsalis79

I do not think it improved it any honestly just made it much longer, in fact I think the Last Supper's noticeably sub par, The Crossing's pretty good but removes any mystery.

It is not like the Prometheus Special Edition; that explains Millburn's behaviour, Fifield's more impressive as a monster, it explains how they both got lost in the structure, and it reinserted that great scene between Janek and Vickers so the fate of the Prometheus does not come out of nowhere, and we actually get more than nothing when the Engineer speaks.

I really had hoped the Ninth Circle Edition might be an improvement upon that. Just without the bizarre audio changes.

AlecBrood

Hello. Would anybody have a working link for Prometheus Chaos Edition? I missed out on it by waiting for unreleased Ninth Circle update. Thank you for your time!

heartbreakkid1978!

Hello, could I get a link to please. Thank you!

Kaede393

I would love to get a link too please. Thanks!

Glennis

Me too, a link would be super appreciated!

Ever since I saw a post on the LV426 subreddit about Prometheus being a christmas movie (is that a faux pas mentioning reddit? I'm a major lurker so rarely ever post anything or comment, not so experienced with forums) I've been devouring anything related to the film. One thing led to another and I've been looking into the fan edits and the chaos editions sound super appealing - I've spent an unreasonable length of time searching for them and it's led me here so again, a link would be fab (trying not to beg too hard)  c:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed