Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

Started by Shasvre, Sep 02, 2019, 10:50:50 PM

Author
Fast & Furious 9 (2020) (Read 5,370 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 04, 2020, 03:06:08 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 03, 2020, 06:20:14 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 31, 2020, 10:03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiDu3Ywi8E

I'm surprised nobody has accused the smoke patterns of being racist.

As for the movie, yikes.

I only share the news coz I feel boring. I think all is horseshit.  :P

I like a bit the Riddick franchise though.  8)

Oh, I wasn't being critical of you. I just happened to see the trailer and the movie just looks like a letdown to me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

John Cena? Is that the best they could do?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 04, 2020, 03:19:35 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 04, 2020, 03:06:08 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 03, 2020, 06:20:14 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 31, 2020, 10:03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiDu3Ywi8E

I'm surprised nobody has accused the smoke patterns of being racist.

As for the movie, yikes.

I only share the news coz I feel boring. I think all is horseshit.  :P

I like a bit the Riddick franchise though.  8)

Oh, I wasn't being critical of you. I just happened to see the trailer and the movie just looks like a letdown to me.

I just wanted you to know that I don't have such bad taste. lol

I was curious thanks to Charlize Theron. But after that trailer...I think I'll pass.  :laugh:

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

"I became a MASTER ASSASSIN, a MASTER THIEF, a MASTER FIGHTER and a MASTER DRIVER just so i can be better than my brother Dom."

Jesus Christ, Dom is nothing but a STREET RACER!! have these movies forgotten this little detail? Shit, why don't they just reveal Dom was a secret super soldier experiment already, at least that would explain SOME of the unbelievable crap in this series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Feb 04, 2020, 10:10:41 PM
"I became a MASTER ASSASSIN, a MASTER THIEF, a MASTER FIGHTER and a MASTER DRIVER just so i can be better than my brother Dom."

Jesus Christ, Dom is nothing but a STREET RACER!! have these movies forgotten this little detail? Shit, why don't they just reveal Dom was a secret super soldier experiment already, at least that would explain SOME of the unbelievable crap in this series.

I mean he did survive that plane crash from Fast 6 without a scratch.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Bloodshot is gonna be a FF prequel.

Huggs

Huggs

It's just the age we live in man. I remember when the first movie came out, me and my cousin taped it off pay-per-view and watched it probably a dozen times. None of them will ever be as good as the first one. But I mean hey, big bootys and lots of cgi gets you a billion now. I can't really blame em.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I thought the first two movies had the most gratuitous booty. And the shittest CGI in the races, too.

Huggs

Huggs

I must've confused Ty's forehead for big booty.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

How about making the franchise R-Rated.
Insert Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis as old, angry cop duo chasing them.

Huggs

Huggs

Well, you won't see me cryin' about it.

That's for dang sure.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm sure Tyrese will go on another InstaRant about it, though, like he did when Hobbs & Shaw was announced. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Probably kidding, but someone said the word Space :laugh:

Quote from: THRThe reveal happened when co-host Julia Cunningham said she was trying to imagine how the blockbuster series could possibly keep topping itself with plots when she mentioned a few scenarios, which included space.

"I will say that you are very intuitive, because you said something right, but I'm not going to give it away" the rapper and franchise actor said.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1281604609765777413

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed