The Predator Countdown Thread!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 14, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Author
The Predator Countdown Thread! (Read 39,137 times)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 25, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
My memory is a little foggy on that to be honest,
Spoiler
I think he does attempt to shoot him at first, Assassin dodges it and attacks him tossing him away and breaking the plasmacaster on the process, and then Fugitive proceeds to close-range combat. Could be remembering it wrong though, but I think it's something like this.
[close]

Good to hear they left out
Spoiler
the idea of Assassin's skin being plasma-proof.
The doding is a much better idea.
[close]

Thanks for answering! :)

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

Time to go "off the grid" until 9/14, I love seeing all this but I have to embargo myself!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Not long to go now. Reading the "Hunters and Hunted" to keep myself occupied. Wish they released the novelization earlier.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Tickets are on sale in the U.K now, booked mine first thing this morning, so pumped for this now.

They list the runtime as 120 mins here,  i'm assuming the IMDB and MPAA runtie of 1 hour 40 is the actual runtime?

*Snipped personal info. Hicks.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 26, 2018, 12:46:38 PM
Tickets are on sale in the U.K now, booked mine first thing this morning, so pumped for this now.

They list the runtime as 120 mins here,  i'm assuming the IMDB and MPAA runtie of 1 hour 40 is the actual runtime?

Sweet. Might want to be careful posting that kind of info though. There's some weird folk out there.

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. Best not to be posting that kind of info.

von

von

Pics from me and my bro:

Singapore:

Bangkok, Thailand:

Can't frkn wait ;D

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: von on Aug 27, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Pics from me and my bro:

Singapore:

https://s15.postimg.cc/4p5kwcjej/00_CD3033-346_F-4811-_B139-01_A115_B10_C28.jpg

Bangkok, Thailand:

Can't frkn wait ;D

There's something strangely adorable about that tiny Predator in the glass case compared to the statue.

Corporal Hicks

I've still yet to see anything like that over here.  :'(

von

von

Local cinema flyer:

Apart from The Nun, as others have pointed out, there is not much competition in the way of the film during the month of September. It should do very well in this region (Southeast Asia)!

If anyone wants a copy of this flyer, I'll be happy to send it out  ;D

Danversity

Danversity

The Nun shouldn't be much competition. The audience is not exactly the same, and The Nun is very very low-budget. It doesn't need to be a massive hit to break even. The Predator is gonna pocket it easily.

MudButt

MudButt

The Nun will still make a ton of money. The Conjuring Universe does very well. All of the previous films have done gang busters at the box office regardless of quality.

I'm going to steer clear from all footage that is released. I watched a bunch of the TV spots but I don't want to see anything else. I'm sold so far. I already got my tickets.

von

von

Danversity

Danversity

oh GOD I can't freaking wait.

Ramjet311

Ramjet311

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed