The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 74,543 times)

frenchfries

frenchfries

#30
anyone know the name of the song used in this new trailer?

andrea

andrea

#31
Bob Dylan, masters of war

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

#32
Quote from: azamultic on Aug 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

Yup, his skin is changing. Looks like his natural body armour is activating when he gets ready for fighting, look at his shoulders and legs, he gets bulkier looking at fugitive.

If that's really the case (could be cloaking as well), then i love this idea.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: andrea on Aug 06, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
Bob Dylan, masters of war
That's the song from the NBA Finals tv spot from back in June, I think they're asking about the NFL Tv spot from last Thursday night

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


Xerxész

Xerxész

#34
Quote from: azamultic on Aug 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

What's up with his skin? What do you mean?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Aug 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

What's up with his skin? What do you mean?
Look at my above post. He gets bulkier and his skin color changes from brownish to redish/black. He looks much more athletic at first, and then activates his body armour when he's about to fight, look at the shoulders.

Like goosebumps, but with armoured skin.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#36
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Aug 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

What's up with his skin? What do you mean?

It seems to move in some way, on the shoulders especially, like it was changing shape or something

azamultic

azamultic

#37
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Aug 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

What's up with his skin? What do you mean?

It has some kind of metamorphosing and changing of texture on the skin. Or  he is growing armor (like Johnny Handsome said), making his skin get thicker, or he actually can camouflage himself with his skin like a real chameleon. Look closely on the skin of Upgrade at 00:17. 

Johnny Handsome

His head is also changing, his forehead is like a normal Predator, then he gets the spikes in the middle, like an irokese.

I'm loving this.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 06, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
His head is also changing, his forehead is like a normal Predator, then he gets the spikes in the middle, like an irokese.

I'm loving this.
Good eyes! It's so hard to catch all of this because the scenes are so quick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#40
Also does anyone else notice that in the thermal POV shot we see fugitive's mandibles through the mask ?

Xerxész

Xerxész

#41
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Look at my above post. He gets bulkier and his skin color changes from brownish to redish/black. He looks much more athletic at first, and then activates his body armour when he's about to fight, look at the shoulders.

Like goosebumps, but with armoured skin.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
It seems to move in some way, on the shoulders especially, like it was changing shape or something

Quote from: azamultic on Aug 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
It has some kind of metamorphosing and changing of texture on the skin. Or  he is growing armor (like Johnny Handsome said), making his skin get thicker, or he actually can camouflage himself with his skin like a real chameleon. Look closely on the skin of Upgrade at 00:17. 

Holy shit...maaaaan! :o
Thanks for lighten me up, guys. I did not catch that kind of metamorphosis...quite a quick shot.

It seems, he and his body is preparing to fight, as you say. It's some kind of offensive/defensive biomechanism... He grows spikes, you can see it on his forehead and also on his left upper arm as well (or the latter could be only skin tone change, I don't know...now I'm already seeing little spikes :D ).

This wasn't in the script, but I can say that I also like this. :)

azamultic

azamultic

#42
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
...now I'm already seeing little spikes :D ).



Dillon: "I see it"    ;)

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 06, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
Also does anyone else notice that in the thermal POV shot we see fugitive's mandibles through the mask ?
Yep, noticed that too, a very nice little touch for Shane, or whoever thought about that  ;)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#43
And at 0:23, the wristblades have a strange effect... CGI retractation maybe ?

azamultic

azamultic

#44
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 06, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
And at 0:23, the wristblades have a strange effect... CGI retractation maybe ?

ohhh shit, didn't noticed that one, yep they added the CGI blade there, interesting.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed