Predator suits: which studio's?

Started by skull-splitter, May 10, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Author
Predator suits: which studio's? (Read 1,071 times)

skull-splitter

Just learned that while ADI landed the job, most of the hardware and metallic parts where outsourced to Quantum.

Someone on who knows guys in both studios also mentioned that most of the hard surface parts were in fact printed (all the more reason to really start making progress in 3D modelling :D)

Who else might be involved?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Honestly I think the two companies is more than sufficient.

Maybe the ADI guys did some consulting with SWS regarding Predator related archives?

Shaman Predator

Shaman Predator

Man, looking at the trailer, I'm not feeling the mask and costume of the predator, seems like it's too clean and outer space looking. It's doesn't look tribal anymore with the dirt and scratches with the little bones and mini skulls on the costume from the past, these small details is what really made me love the predator. The predator is supposed to have a blend of tribal and advanced tech look, it's a unique balance that makes the whole look of the creature work.  They are hunters with a honor code, so the whole idea of upgrading DNA from an inferior species is not true to lore.  P1 and P2 was the zenith IMO of the tribal look and how the interior of the ship supposed to look, plus the way they should act...plus the masks of the P2 predators were so cool looking.....I'm worried we will get a whole new vision of the predator from Black....even the movie  Predators advanced the lore and remained true to the tribal look the  acts  of the predator...I'm worried

Hollywood

Hollywood

I wouldn't worry, Shane Black acknowledged it's not the entire predator species that is looking to enhance with the DNA. They are individuals so I can see some having different methods/tactics/motivation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed