Story: Military Vs. Predator?

Started by Johnny Handsome, Feb 24, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Author
Story: Military Vs. Predator? (Read 4,910 times)

Corporal Hicks

It's something for a non-theatrical release, I feel. Although I would like to see it too.

THE CITY HUNTER

The Hunter becomes the hunted.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 26, 2016, 08:21:22 AM
I know you're just taking the piss but I'd love to see the Predators fighting some other creature in this one. Even as a bit of an intro.
I quite like the idea of the Predator fighting nasty swamp reptiles like in South China Sea :)

Infected

Infected

Well.......i heard King Kong..

What about Jack Black vs. Predator, make him run scared shitless like in the Jackal "yep speedtest"

Lets not pick a fighter, but someone who is desperate on trying to stay a alive.

I mean what would you do if you had the three laser dots on your chest right now?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Infected on Mar 18, 2016, 10:56:08 AM

What about Jack Black vs. Predator, make him run scared shitless like in the Jackal "yep speedtest"

Lets not pick a fighter, but someone who is desperate on trying to stay a alive.

I mean what would you do if you had the three laser dots on your chest right now?
Scream to the police that I'm white and unarmed? Well hell that could probably work for the Predator too. No sport in it.

I cannot think of a single reason why the Predator would hunt Jack Black unless of course, he is hungry. At which point Jack is pretty much dead meat.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Infected on Mar 18, 2016, 10:56:08 AM

* Ever wondered why Studios never listen to the fanbase and their opinions?

Well, there you go.

overthere

overthere

I really want to see a scene where the Predator is stalking and just about to kill someone when he hears and sees like 20 soldiers coming his way, aware of his location. He then does his clicking sound and starts running away, while Alan Silvestri's new score plays. It would be an intense run, they're right behind him and he's jumping trees or other obstacles to gain some distance. But he's only running away to get a better position, then all 20 of them are his new prey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed