Who should play the predator in the Predator sequel?

Started by happypred, Jul 08, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

Author
Who should play the predator in the Predator sequel? (Read 10,008 times)

happypred

I thought Ian Whyte did a great job in Requiem. I hope they bring him back. At 7'1", he's around the right height. I hope it won't be the 6'6" to 6'9" guys in Predators 

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Ian Whyte should return! I agree.. If he is not busy filming the Prometheus sequel, I say bring back Ian Whyte.

worldpeace

ian is the obvious choice . i think some scouting in basketball leagues across the globe is in order. i hope they need more then one 7ft+ guy for more then one predator character. id love too see a whole group like at the end of p2.

OpenMaw

Let's hope they don't try to do the Predators with large quantities of CGI. I can see it after recent summer blockbusters being the way they might go, though.

Ghostface

Ian f sho. He was the only good thing about AVPR and did a lot better job than the guys in predators.

The Necronoir

Definitely Ian Whyte. His performance improved markedly between AVP and AVP:R (about the only thing that got better in that order), and again between AVP:R and Prometheus. They attempted to fudge the scale in Predators, but I wasn't a fan. They just didn't have the sheer physical presence of a guy like Ian or Kevin Peter Hall before him.

Randomizer

Arnold Schwartennegger aka The Terminator  :D:laugh:
  It was a joke , don't be mad .  :) I would go with Ian Whyte because he takes the role of the Predator very good .

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Whyte was which pred in AVP? Scar?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shadow Lurker on Jul 09, 2014, 04:23:46 PM

Yup, and I believe he played the other two during some of their solo scenes as well.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 09, 2014, 04:27:50 PM
Quote from: Shadow Lurker on Jul 09, 2014, 04:23:46 PM

Yup, and I believe he played the other two during some of their solo scenes as well.

And he was an engineer in Prometheus?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Shadow Lurker on Jul 09, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
And he was an engineer in Prometheus?

Yes, he was.

ShadowPred

Ian should be brought back definitely. He actually improved a lot between the two AvP movies, and I'm sure he'd nail it perfectly if he were to be cast again.

DaddyYautja

Nah, they should get the new guy that played the Mountain.

SiL

Put a suit on him and the Predator would just look obese.

blood.

I'd like Jean Claude Van Damme to give it another shot. They can digitally scale him up to be 7ft +

Imagine the splits wristblade nutshot or the flying helicopter kick shoulder cannon headshot

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed