Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 160,857 times)

Kimo

Kimo

I liked COR it is a shame it was not a big hit cos im sure we would of seen more riddick movies in the pipe work by now. The animation called Dark Fury is also good, it is based between PB and COR. And the xbox game butchers bay was very good. So i hope we see more riddick in the near future.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

CoR DC was much better than the theatrical release; it made more sense.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Kimo on Jun 05, 2008, 05:38:51 PM
I liked COR it is a shame it was not a big hit cos im sure we would of seen more riddick movies in the pipe work by now. The animation called Dark Fury is also good, it is based between PB and COR. And the xbox game butchers bay was very good. So i hope we see more riddick in the near future.

Butcher's Bay was an awesome game. Loved that game!
I haven't seen Dark Fury yet.

Anyone know if we will see more Furians in the next movie? I hope they don't just drop this.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Aren't they remaking Butchers Bay?

EDIT: yes

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Jun 05, 2008, 09:42:17 PM
Anyone know if we will see more Furians in the next movie? I hope they don't just drop this.

In what I've read from Vin Diesel they plan to explore the Furian race in the next installment (should there be one).

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jun 05, 2008, 10:33:52 PM

In what I've read from Vin Diesel they plan to explore the Furian race in the next installment (should there be one).

Butcher's Bay remake-Sounds like somebody milking the Riddick cash cow to me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I woun't mind a sequel because the last movie was cool and ok at the sametime.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jun 05, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Jun 05, 2008, 12:57:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy22 on Jun 05, 2008, 12:55:42 AM
OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!!!!!

Why not??...Vin is awesome and his films are awesome...

Vin only have been in two good movies IMO. Everything has been pop corn flicks or just plain bad. Vin is just a eye candy actor and everyone likes him because he has been one good or a popular movie.

Well thats your opinion...

I have alot of respect for this guy...and Ive liked all of his films so far...Find me Guilty was very good...Pacifier is one of my favs... :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think Saving Prative Rayn is his best movie.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I understood it as this: David Twohy had wrote a trilogy of films, Chronicles of Riddick being the first, but since it bombed, Universal opted not to make the other two films. Looking at the scope of Chronicles, its clear they intended this trilogy to be an uber-blockbuster endeavor. I bet a Chronicles 2 will never happen as intended. If it ever did get made, it would be a lower budget affair like Pitch Black was. Good luck getting financier's to back a sequel to a film that bombed considering its production budget.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Jun 05, 2008, 11:37:14 PM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jun 05, 2008, 10:33:52 PM

Butcher's Bay remake-Sounds like somebody milking the Riddick cash cow to me.

It isn't really a re-make so much as it an upgraded version for the 360.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jun 05, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Jun 05, 2008, 12:57:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy22 on Jun 05, 2008, 12:55:42 AM
OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!!!!!

Why not??...Vin is awesome and his films are awesome...

Vin only have been in two good movies IMO. Everything has been pop corn flicks or just plain bad. Vin is just a eye candy actor and everyone likes him because he has been one good or a popular movie.

I think he's had some entertaining films I liked a few of his some when he's not the main character but just a part of the group...

The Fast And The Furious
Knockaround Guys
A Man Apart
Pitch Black
Saving Private Ryan

I'm interested in seeing Babylon AD too whci I think looks quite good.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pitch Black was good but not great. A Man Apart was ok and i did not like The Fast And The Furious. Saving Private Ryan and Iron Gaint are his best movies IMO.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, wasn't Saving Private Ryan was more of a Tom Hanks film?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I know but he still in it. His death in the movie was funny  :D!

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jun 06, 2008, 05:53:20 PM
I know but he still in it. His death in the movie was funny  :D!

No it wasn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed