Obsidian Visits ADI Studio

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 20, 2006, 07:23:15 PM

Author
Obsidian Visits ADI Studio (Read 8,373 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alien RPG developers, Obsidian, recently took a trip to ADI studios. They didn’t specifically state what they went for but the chances are they went to get some inspiration for their upcoming game:

20061220_01

“Yesterday Trent Campbell and I went to visit ADI, a visual effects studio that was heavily involved with the production of Alien3, Alien: Resurrection, and AvP. We snapped some kewl pics in their display room. Click for LARGO versions. Special thanks to Tom Woodruff and Alec Gillis at ADI for the tour and permission to post these suckaz online.”

You can check out more of their impressive images on the Obsidian forums.

Darkness

Darkness

Nice find, Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those pictures are damn impressive!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

imagin owning all of them    ;D  

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Cool pics, wish they got some more of the Celtic mask!!! Grrrrrrr!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wouldn't mind more looks at the pyramid sets. You can see just how much inspiration they got from the original Giger/Cobb pyramid. All those pictograms and etc.

Alex Villalobos long fan of AVP galaxy

Alex Villalobos long fan of AVP galaxy

I REMEMBER WHEN DARKNESS CLOSED DOWN THAT SITE HE WAS SO DISAPOINTED ON THE AVP MOVIE man I have bin waiting for this site to com back online   IM SO GALD TO SEE IT BACK ON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE THAT SITE  I honestly thought the site was closed and deleted form the internet

Darkness

Darkness

Hey, I remember you from 2004. Welcome back.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

good old sites bring back good old friends  Glad to be back how are you darkness i missed you bro

AL()EN PRED.'.TOR

AL()EN PRED.'.TOR

This site and Planetavp are my online faves

Krycek

Krycek

That super face hugger is niceeeee

beeko

beeko

merry christmas all,see you in 4 days

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

That super facehugger is logically known as the Queen face hugger it can lay one warrior and one Queen before dieing  http://assall.de/movie-prop/alien3/a3_21.jpg

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i love it here

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Everyone should love it here.  Nice picture BTW.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed