Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,927,722 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Eastwooding? It's the newest thing on the internet.

Will it help get Obama out of the White House? Only time will tell.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Eastwooding?
Are you f**king kidding me?

LOL

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Aug 31, 2012, 08:47:03 PM
We're all bound to get tired of the forum at some point.  Best thing to do is just cut your time spent here down.  Or take a few days off and then come back and enjoy it again.  Nothing wrong with doing things in moderation.

That's what I'm doing.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 31, 2012, 11:44:02 PM
So what do you all think of Clint Easshole talking to the chair.

I hope that Obama and Eastwood are in cahoots, and it was all just a plan to make the Republicans look even more crazy than they already do.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 01, 2012, 12:01:31 AM
Eastwooding?
Are you f**king kidding me?

LOL

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I still have no idea what happened with this. I've heard about it, but that's it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 01, 2012, 01:39:22 AM

I still have no idea what happened with this. I've heard about it, but that's it.

He talked to an empty chair, pretending that Obama was on it. Among other things...Eastwood has lost his mind, sided with evil, and would almost lose respect from me if he wasn't already CLINT EASTWOOD.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 01, 2012, 01:40:36 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 01, 2012, 01:39:22 AM

He talked to an empty chair, pretending that Obama was on it. Among other things...Eastwood has lost his mind, sided with evil, and would almost lose respect from me if he wasn't already CLINT EASTWOOD.

Yea, that disappointed me.

Effectz

Effectz

I'll post Eastwood talking to a chair memes in a bit,I'm on a shite android phone and I've been drinking,AVP watch out I'm coming!

Ok I'm here,lets begin.

Spoiler
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

f**king shield bugs.

They are cool and everything, but having one flying in your room is like having a damn chopper in here. Moved to another room about 7 metres away and I could still hear it. Gosh.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:24:49 AM
f**king shield bugs.

They are cool and everything, but having one flying in your room is like having a damn chopper in here. Moved to another room about 7 metres away and I could still hear it. Gosh.

What is a shield bug?I googled this.

They don't look like the flying type though,look heavy and bulky.I'm a different climate/different fauna.I generally bump into these when asleep/watching TV.

Just called house spider.

And the daddy longlegs!these f**kers are noisey.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:28:28 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:24:49 AM
f**king shield bugs.

What is a shield bug?I googled this.

http://www.english-country-garden.com/a/i/animals/green-shield-bug-3.jpg

They don't look like the flying type though,look heavy and bulky.I'm a different climate/different fauna.I generally bump into these when asleep/watching TV.

http://www.owlpestcontrol.ie/images/owl-pest-control-Common-House-Spider.jpg

Just called house spider.

http://[url=http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/6/7/1244400338947/Daddy-Long-Legs-Crane-Fly-001.jpg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/6/7/1244400338947/Daddy-Long-Legs-Crane-Fly-001.jpg[/url]

You just HAD to post a picture of a spider before I went to bed.

DAMN YOUUUU!!!

Night guys.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 01, 2012, 04:33:28 AM

You just HAD to post a picture of a spider before I went to bed.

DAMN YOUUUU!!!

Night guys.

It's ok,It's just a basic egg sack.

Be right back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmXqp-0p-48#

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

That's a freak-ass gnarly spider from hell.  That's what mine look like in my house, too. :laugh:  They're around an inch usually, at least, and most often come out at night hauling eight-legged ass across my off-white carpet.  Big f**kers, sometimes get wolf spiders too, but those spiders are good because they eat everything, including other spiders, and they don't even build webs iirc.

But still, they're f**king wolf spiders.

They're f**king badass, as if god let a 13 year old boy design the ultimate spider.

I remember my mom this f**king time when I was a kid growing up in Arizona, I swear that she ran into one on the deck of the pool in the backyard, and my brother and I were in the pool, and she freaked out and ran inside, and came back with a can of blue spray paint.  So she spray paints this huge hairy f**ker, and all of its freak nasty babies come running off its back in some psycho wave in all directions.

It was crazy.

Thanks for readin' my story, yall.

Spoiler
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:28:28 AM

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/6/7/1244400338947/Daddy-Long-Legs-Crane-Fly-001.jpg
The most lound little bastards on earth definitely, I can hear at leat 2 hitting a window somewhere in the house.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:41:58 AM
Spoiler
That's a freak-ass gnarly spider from hell.  That's what mine look like in my house, too. :laugh:  They're around an inch usually, at least, and most often come out at night hauling eight-legged ass across my off-white carpet.  Big f**kers, sometimes get wolf spiders too, but those spiders are good because they eat everything, including other spiders, and they don't even build webs iirc.

But still, they're f**king wolf spiders.

They're f**king badass, as if god let a 13 year old boy design the ultimate spider.

I remember my mom this f**king time when I was a kid growing up in Arizona, I swear that she ran into one on the deck of the pool in the backyard, and my brother and I were in the pool, and she freaked out and ran inside, and came back with a can of blue spray paint.  So she spray paints this huge hairy f**ker, and all of its freak nasty babies come running off its back in some psycho wave in all directions.

It was crazy.

Thanks for readin' my story, yall.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
This is why I love you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed