AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,557 times)

Darthmausner

Darthmausner

This Trailer Rocked.... it was everything I wanted to see and a bit more. The first shots of Kelly are reminiscent of Ripley in both voice and strength. Which is perfect in my opinion. This is going to be an awesome movie if not for the basic fact that we get to see more aliens and more predators tearing each other apart.

SHREK

SHREK

AM i the only 1 who doesnt think the predalien looks particullary good    ???   that picture of it where it kinda a looks like a quenn looks as if its head is gigantic and not in proportion with the rest of its body..btw the trailer was kick ass    ;D  

Mitch1013

Mitch1013

Is it me or does this simple 2 minute long trailer blow the whole of the first AVP film out of the water!, it could be the beer talking, but I really think this!  Theres even more blood in this trailer than in the whole unrated version of the first movie!  Just had to get this off my chest people!!

Mitch1013

Mitch1013

Vote Quimby!!

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

Damn that trailer was great, can't wait to see the movie1   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shrek: No, I think the PA sucks cock too but the rest is cool.

hunterv555

hunterv555

that praetorian/predalien queen has mandibles i think

Chris

Chris

For those who think, the showed us all in the trailer ...  State from Colin:  "Don't worry, there are still plenty of shocking moments that will never be shown in any trailer."   So ... yay ^^ ...  anyway .. Trailer is AMAZING .. i'm watching it all the day . cant get enough of this .. damn.  And imo its really shocking ...  The Scene with the Kid, which got facehugged and the one girl got killed with the shurikken ... my god .. these scenes were just ... WOOOOOOOOOOOO   greetz

The Ultimate Predator

What CGI didn't you like Darkness?

Elorrra

Elorrra

1:03     :o     :o     :o   Best scene of the year!

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Nice one   ;)  

hunterv555

hunterv555

i watched the pratorian/predalien scene a cuple times    the firt image he is almost looking towards the camera, then he swings his body and reveals his head    but im sure that is kinda obvious

hunterv555

hunterv555

lol forget that last comment  i didnt read the description right, you already explained it    :-[      :D   my bad

Elorrra

Elorrra

It's a SHE, hunterv555!    ;)  

admiral max

admiral max

???  do you guys think there will be a queen there must be because there is the hive resin in the hospital and also you see in the trailer that many aliens get killed and 1 guy saying the town is overun maybe the predalien if its rough kills the queen   there has to be a queen it cant be a alien movie without a big nasty queen if there is not i can put up with it lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed