Comicpalooza 2016 in Texas - Cast of Aliens

Started by PRJ_since1990, Jun 16, 2016, 06:17:11 PM

Author
Comicpalooza 2016 in Texas - Cast of Aliens (Read 7,287 times)

Thomas Dunlap

Thomas Dunlap

It's wonderful to see the cast of Aliens again :)  I really enjoyed this.

general_bradly

Great to see the cast get together. Only wish Apone was there, love the sarge!

Perfect-Organism

Look into my eye!

PRJ_since1990

Don't forget about Bishop, or lack thereof unfortunately :(

Corporal Hicks

Guy's gotta eat. In all seriousness though, it was a shame he wasn't there. He's as much a flag for the series as Ripley and Weaver are.

BishopShouldGo

It's a pet peeve of mine when the cast jokes too much and doesn't answer a question. Just answer what your favorite death is!

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 24, 2016, 04:29:20 PM
It's a pet peeve of mine when the cast jokes too much and doesn't answer a question. Just answer what your favorite death is!
To be honest, I felt it was a stupid question. Their befuddlement only attested to it. There are so many other questions I want the answers to, such as:

Now that Aliens is 30 years old, where do you think the series can continue best, as in, what medium should they use? Comics, games, movies, tv shows?
What did you all think of Prometheus? Is this where you believe the series should go?
Since Aliens has become a massive pop culture phenomenon, do any of you read any of the comics or play the games based on this franchise?
The Alien and Predator films, although seperate, have clashed in 2 poorly received films, yet have had many successful encounters in other mediums. Is there hope for these 2 warring species to clash on the big screen again with a script that respects both franchises and makes for a generally good movie? 

XENOMORPHOSIS

Do any of you guys think that Sigourney Weaver hasn't been informed on Ridley Scott plan to stretch Alien Covenant into a Trilogy, it looks like it'll keep Neill several years before he gets a chance to helm the franchise. But all being if Scott is a producer he'll come to a compromise and guarantee that Neill will get to make his sequel.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Jun 25, 2016, 06:43:48 PM
Do any of you guys think that Sigourney Weaver hasn't been informed on Ridley Scott plan to stretch Alien Covenant into a Trilogy, it looks like it'll keep Neill several years before he gets a chance to helm the franchise. But all being if Scott is a producer he'll come to a compromise and guarantee that Neill will get to make his sequel.
If you watch my video I posted, you'll hear Weaver say that she has the Avatar movies to star in and Neil has other films he is directing first. Probably not going to see Alien 3.5 until 2026 or so. That would coincide with Aliens 40th Anniversary. 

StrangeShape

I love these reunions. Not only it shows the strength and worldwide passion for the movie, but its also ALWAYS very, very fun. I definitely watched every one of those that I could find on youtube

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed