Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 21,766 times)

Jesscobb

The Old One

The Old One

Then upgrade your PC instead.

Kailem

I was briefly considering going with the deluxe edition, but looking at that image of the stuff it features now I think I'm back to regular.

Two of the things are just early unlocks, the camo you can barely make out anyway, I don't care about themes, dynamic or otherwise, I've already got Hunters in trade and XP boosters and extra "field lockers" are just speeding up the inevitable anyway.

The digital art book might be cool, but yeah, not really worth it.

PAS Spinelli

>Epic Exclusive
No thanks I'll wait till he is added to DbD

batmangamer9981

Uh... you do know he won't... right?

SuperiorIronman

Anybody know what this Berserker is holding? I just can't place it.

Voodoo Magic

JokersWarPig

Corporal Hicks

Mike

The deluxe edition is only digital as it says? So I can't get a physical deluxe edition copy at GameStop or amazon? Also if I buy the physical copy at GameStop or amazon and I preorder it, the 87 jungle Predator and ole painless are the only things I will get? I won't get anything that is advertised for the digital deluxe edition? 

Mike

Does the digital deluxe edition get the 87 jungle Predator skin and ole painless too

molasar

Quote from: Mike on Dec 14, 2019, 04:55:21 PM
The deluxe edition is only digital as it says? So I can't get a physical deluxe edition copy at GameStop or amazon? Also if I buy the physical copy at GameStop or amazon and I preorder it, the 87 jungle Predator and ole painless are the only things I will get? I won't get anything that is advertised for the digital deluxe edition? 
Quote from: Mike on Dec 14, 2019, 04:56:07 PM
Does the digital deluxe edition get the 87 jungle Predator skin and ole painless too
I guess all editions should get them as long as they are pre-ordered.

Voodoo Magic

Kailem

Quote from: Mike on Dec 14, 2019, 04:55:21 PM

We don't know whether or not we might be getting a physical edition yet. Hopefully we do. And no, you won't get anything that's exclusive to the digital deluxe version if you buy the regular one, though some of those items are just early unlocks anyway, so you'll still get them, just not immediately.

Painless is also listed as an early unlock if you pre-order, so everyone will be able to get that regardless of whether they do or not. It looks like the Jungle Hunter skin is the only thing you have to pre-order to get.

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 14, 2019, 06:51:31 PM
We don't know whether or not we might be getting a physical edition yet. Hopefully we do. And no, you won't get anything that's exclusive to the digital deluxe version if you buy the regular one, though some of those items are just early unlocks anyway, so you'll still get them, just not immediately.

Painless is also listed as an early unlock if you pre-order, so everyone will be able to get that regardless of whether they do or not. It looks like the Jungle Hunter skin is the only thing you have to pre-order to get.
A physical standard edition on PS4 is already offered by some retailers.

https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Hunting-Grounds-PlayStation-4/dp/B082LQT4X5

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed