X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 147,841 times)

Jeri

Jeri

Want to play some Halo 2, 3 campaign with any of ya; tried getting my friends to play couple of missions, no avail....

BigConvoy372007 Gamertag

Iike to discuss AVP topics while playing, anyone?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Almost certain a major Project Scorpio Reveal!! 8)

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/831927807416684556

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I just hope the Scorpio improves the performance of current games, like how Xbox 360 games actually seem to run better on the Xbox One.

predator elite

predator elite

Just thought I'd share that the predator lost tribes mod for Skyrim is out on the x1 now

T888

T888

Quote from: predator elite on Feb 22, 2017, 11:01:40 AM
Just thought I'd share that the predator lost tribes mod for Skyrim is out on the x1 now

I don't see it on the Bethesda website.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Microsoft Reveals Project Scorpio's Final Specs!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs&index=1&list=PLY9cZ8nX4xmlofkfUm1LdWj_2mbjQKnUl

Here's a proper 4k shot of Forza on The Scorpio..

Cellien

Cellien

I'm pretty happy about this.  Upgraded to a 4k TV and I have nothing to play/watch on it in 4k. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Stitch

Stitch

That is a strange looking console. "I'll say, 'What is the monolith from 2001?', Alex"

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thats an ugly console, not that looks matter much.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hope they release a cheaper model without a disc drive.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I mean a version of the Series X without a disc drive, not the Series S.  I don't use physical media anymore, but I still want the more powerful hardware of the X.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 27, 2020, 01:37:25 PM
I mean a version of the Series X without a disc drive, not the Series S.  I don't use physical media anymore, but I still want the more powerful hardware of the X.
I'm guessing they will. Maybe not at launch, though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I probably won't get it at launch anyway.  I already have an Xbox One X and a 360.

I have one game on physical media (Arkham Origins) and that's only because they haven't released it for digital download.  I also have quite a few 360 games on its hard drive that were never made backward compatible (some of which were de-listed and can no longer be obtained).

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed