AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 37,947 times)

tribalcore

tribalcore

quick question to everyone? do you think Paul anderson will have an ending that may continue or leave you hanging? have you guys notcied almost every movie PA has done he always left it to continue? for instince mortal kombat at the end shao kahn appears? event horizon? resident evil? if so what do you think? good bad?  i hope he doesnt do it.if he does do it...dont do it lke godzilla. jus tmy opinion . preview looks brutal. cant wait for this movie \m/ rock on!!!!

3dAnimator

3dAnimator

They are in antartica couse its a "become a man" ritual, so the harder the better,   fight aliens in the freezing cold If u are really a pred kid!     ;D  

cookies

cookies

didnt enjoy the trailer to much.  and its nice to see the pyramid  is every ones fav when its done in cg.  I only like the alien design from aliens and the pred looks to fake. Original style looks more hunterish... stupid how they go for style now.

d-mac

d-mac

SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY EH COOKIE? BE GREATFULTHIS FILM GOT MADE COS IAM AND IT LOOKS FANTASTIC-AND BELIVE ME-IAM VERY HARD TO PLEASE. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IT WILL RAKE IN THE BOX OFFICE - 60 MILL FIRST WEEKEND. AS LONG AS U GUYS GO C IT AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE SO THERE CAN BE MORE FILMS BECAUSE ITS EXCS AT FOX WHO DECIDE IF THERE R GOING TO BE OTHER MOVIES BUT ONLY IF THIS ONE DOES WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D  

Riddick

Riddick

I think the pred looks superb. i seriesly cant wait for the movie. i wonder if the third game would come out, I REALLY HOPE SO   :-\  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

OK people, pay attention to this shot: 00:01:47. You see some lights moving in the snow. It looks like it is nothing, but THIS IS THE PREDATOR SHIP ARRIVING. It does not happen in front of the man, but in the air above. After the lights you see a larger moving piece, the last part of the ship.    ;D  

carlito

carlito

ya i't f**king good,but is there gonna be a predalien???

ArhnoldGovernor

ArhnoldGovernor

Cookies are you kidding? This trailer rocks! Can't wait to see Aliens and Predators kick butt. The thing I am interested to know is that guy who said "you ugly mother...:, that line is blatant reference to the first pred movie when Arnold first saw's Predator's first. I wonder if he would win the fight, I certainly hope not, since it would make the predator look weak and incompetent. I mean, if they have aliens to content with and they get killed by a puny human?

Winston

Winston

You guys do realize that the scene with the pyamid is also a flash back. tat is the scene the Paul talks about in his interview featurette

carlito

carlito

i whould like to see the predator with the blades 4 times longer vs the alien queen !! like in the internet exclusive trailer!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Uhm, isn't that quite obious, Maurice? :) I mean you clearly see a ship flying over him..  -Rusty Nails

cookies

cookies

for sure that guy saying "you ugly mother"  is the worst part.  Man thats how a 13 year old acts in a school play.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

i dont think he was saying you one ugly mother f**k*r like arnie, he was going to say you one ugly sun of a bitch. PG-13 this will be.i agree his acting was very poor as he was saying it, didnt convince me at all.I thought some of the pred armor didnt look very metallic to me but when you see the predator vision the the celtic pred up close it looks good.Cant wait!!

Z

Z

Your right D-Mac some people are never happy.   Thats cuz they are stuck in there lil mind that evrey thing most stay the same witch is so stupid i wount want a PREDATOR 1 or a Alien that looks the same as the Alien we saw in the other ALIENS movie,sure they are great but dis is a new movie get it!.  New ideas and thats great i for 1 wount want to see all the Predators look like the Predator in PREATOR,it woud just be plain and it woud seam as we arrent moving foward,but dont get me wrong im a huge fan of the Predator in PREDATOR, but like i sayd in a nother topic those Predators are hunting Aliens not humains so they use bigger armor bigger wrist blades,bigger shoulder cannon ext.Also i think the Aliens look really cool. I love the one in the movie ALIENS but to me the Aliens in AVP are the best alien so far.Some of you people need to stop compering the clasic movie from the new movie.Cuz dis new movie aint PREDATOR 1 OR ALIEN,ALIENS its a new movie AVP get it!   8)  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

me personaly, i think the special effects and graphics own everything

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed