NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,357 times)

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 28, 2019, 02:34:59 AM
Quote from: Predalien91 on Nov 28, 2019, 12:47:08 AM
I really hope NECA someday considers doing the H R Giger Concept Design Alien, from Alien 3. That design Id love to own a figure of.
If we're shooting for the moon, they should do the Brundlefly-looking Ron Cobb 'Alien' concept design.
You just answered a question to somthing I forgot about. I remember seeing that design years ago but couldn't remember who designed it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really hope NECA someday considers doing the H R Giger Concept Design Alien, from Alien 3. That design Id love to own a figure of.
If we're shooting for the moon, they should do the Brundlefly-looking Ron Cobb 'Alien' concept design.

I'd buy that.

Quote from: Predalien91 on Nov 28, 2019, 05:06:39 AM
You just answered a question to somthing I forgot about. I remember seeing that design years ago but couldn't remember who designed it.

There's been some custom pieces of it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 28, 2019, 02:48:04 PM

I'd buy that.

Quote from: Predalien91 on Nov 28, 2019, 05:06:39 AM

There's been some custom pieces of it.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

If Neca can keep a hold on the license, I wouldn't be surprised if they get to the Alien 3 concept alien eventually. Like in 10 years.

Predalien91

Predalien91

I think someday we will see the Alien 3 Concept figure. It'll be down the line but it's a huge possibility. As for the Ron Cobb version that'll be somthing that will be asked for, for years like the Van Dam Predator. But pushed off and unconsidered though because unless you're a hardcore fan you won't be familiar with.

The Old One

The Old One

My priority as I've said before, is a screen accurate Covenant Alien, Neomorph and the other forms of the Abomination.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 08, 2019, 02:38:30 AM
My priority as I've said before, is a screen accurate Covenant Alien, Neomorph and the other forms of the Abomination.

Same. I like Necas Neomorph more since it was based off the suit but I hope we get a movie accurate one of it eventully. I also want the Deacon re done to with Swappable heads.

The Old One

The Old One

I much prefer the film design of the Neomorph, it's just superior- especially the way the mouth operates is nightmarish, although the concept version is almost identical to what it's like at the penultimate stage though, and with modification can represent it excellently. As for the Deacon, it can already close it's mouth and the articulation is already very good, more than it deserves.

Kailem

Kailem

The Old One

The Old One

Even as someone who's really not into the Kennerisation of the Alien, that is, gorgeous.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Are there any comparison pics between that rhino figure and a normal xeno?

@misterskeezler on Instagram

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't think so, but you could get an idea of its size from the SDCC(?) pics. It's massive compared to a Jungle Hunter style body if I remember right.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Randy said it's almost 12 inches tall when standing.

Kailem

Kailem

But enough about me, here are a couple of those pics Joker was referencing:

Kailem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed