Would you like to see more aliens like the River Ghost?

Started by The Alien Predator, Jul 09, 2016, 01:26:24 AM

Author
Would you like to see more aliens like the River Ghost? (Read 2,534 times)

The Alien Predator

In future Predator films, should they add more aliens? How would you like to see them go about this?

I wonder how they'd do it if the film is in modern day Earth. Maybe a prey alien is fleeing and crash lands on Earth while being chased by a Predator.

It'll be easier to pull off in futuristic sci fi settings or like Predators did it, on another planet.

RakaiThwei

Only if it's set in the future and on another planet... but uh... personally, I'm just content with alien wildlife.

The Alien Predator

Even seeing more alien wildlife would be interesting. I enjoyed the Hell Hounds in Predators.

Perfect-Organism

I've never seen the river ghost.  I looked for it but never quite caught a glimpse.  River ghost is a great handle though...

It may be interesting to see some of those creatures in the Predator 2 trophy room...

The Alien Predator

The River Ghost is that thing that chases Edwin and gets shot by Nolan.

I'd love to see some of the aliens whose heads we saw in the trophy room as well. Maybe show them in flashbacks of the Predator's previous hunts, like South China Sea did.

Kaltes

Oh definitely, I'd very much like to see other alien species that Predators hunt.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 09, 2016, 02:10:14 PM
I've never seen the river ghost.  I looked for it but never quite caught a glimpse.  River ghost is a great handle though...

In response to TAP though, I'd love it. I think it'd offer some great variety and some great expansion of the lore. You're idea of prey getting loose on Earth would work for a modernish setting.

HuDaFuK

Likewise, I'd love to see more alien species. In fact I'd be chuffed to see the River Ghost make another appearance.

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. It'd be a shame to waste it. I'd have liked to have seen the earlier Predators script where the River Ghost had a bigger presence.

The Cruentus

I would like to see River Ghost againa as well but if they do add more alien life-forms, I hope to got they keep it "realistic" when it comes to biology and physics.

Mister Skeezler

There's a whole trophy case full of options.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 11, 2016, 11:49:31 AM
Likewise, I'd love to see more alien species. In fact I'd be chuffed to see the River Ghost make another appearance.
Maybe make a whole movie about the river ghost.

DUB1

Hell yeah, I'd love to see more.

Personally, I'm interested in seeing the one on the left of the Alien skull in P2. They're all interesting, but that one I'm most particularly interested in for some reason.

I think there should be a poll asking which of these beings most people would like to see in a new movie.

Infected

I would like to see that ghost also, has something like the creeper from Jeepers.

And maybe its me but i wouldnt minded a xenomorph in one of the cages and doing some damage to one of the humans before it got taken out.

Corporal Hicks

I'd still like to see those earlier scripts where River Ghost had more of a presence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed