Would we care to see AVP Predator weapons in future Predator movies?

Started by predxeno, Mar 22, 2011, 06:24:05 PM

Would we be interested to see AVP Predator weapons in future Predator movies?

Yes
25 (73.5%)
No
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author
Would we care to see AVP Predator weapons in future Predator movies? (Read 9,328 times)

predxeno

Would we like to see weapons like the shurikens, whip, powerglove, laser mines, or other AVP film-styled weaponry or tools in future Predator films?  I wouldn't mind at all.  It may even be cool. :D 8)

Sharp Sticks

Nah, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

PREDDY VEDDER

YA and even newer ones would for sure be welcomed

Master

If we are talking about AvP weapons then yes. AvP-r weapons are different story. It's not that I hate them or somthing but they didn't feat to image of intergalactic hunter either.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Yes I want to see the shurikens in a stand-alone Predator movie. For AVPR I am okay with seeing the whip, mines, and blue liquid stuff (depending on the situation in the movie). Though the power glove I could do without. I do want to see the Combi-Stick again as well a lot.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

A blue liquid stuff was already present in Predator 2.

As for me, yes, I'd like to see the spear, the shurikens, and the single 'sword' wristblades Chopper style. Really loved those.
AvPR weapons, ehhh. No.

Infected

I would love to see a Predator with four legs a jetpack and a head that comes off and fly around like the bird in predators so he can scope out things from the air.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Infected on Mar 22, 2011, 10:22:25 PM
I would love to see a Predator with four legs a jetpack and a head that comes off and fly around like the bird in predators so he can scope out things from the air.

Ummmm?  :-[

And the "bird" in Predators wasn't a Predator's head.

I hope your kidding.

Sharp Sticks

Infected

That was the Paul W. S. Anderson in me who did the talking :s be mercyfull on the seagull.

Infected

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Mar 22, 2011, 10:27:14 PM

Ummmm?  :-[

And the "bird" in Predators wasn't a Predator's head.

I hope your kidding.

FUZION PREDATOR

Honestly i'm not really fond of the AvP weapons design ,especialy the shurikens and wrist netgun ones
I wouldn't mind to see the AvP spear again despite i consider his design  to be far inferior to P2 spear.

The only thing i would really like to see again is Chopper's blades (and see them "in action" this time)

Nightmare Asylum

Just the shurikens and a crossbow, please :)

FUZION PREDATOR

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Mar 23, 2011, 12:58:09 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 23, 2011, 12:42:24 AM
Just the shurikens and a crossbow, please :)

crossbow?

It was never in any movies, but it is something I would want to see. Despite the cool whip in AVPR, whips aren't much of a hunting weapon. Crossbows, on the other hand...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed