Would you have preferred a Super Predator vs Super Predator fight?

Started by JaredK21, Aug 27, 2010, 10:49:07 PM

Author
Would you have preferred a Super Predator vs Super Predator fight? (Read 4,648 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 29, 2010, 12:41:32 AM
^ Look at these then
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 28, 2010, 12:07:24 AM
Ill use spoiler tags then.
Spoiler
Berserker leads Falconer into the jungle and points to the right. The camera moves and we can see the hunting camp through the bushes. Falconer heads towards it as Berserker pulls out a metal chain and begins to set up the trap Edwin gets caught in. He then continues farther down and sets up a net trap that captures Isabelle and Edwin. We see Falconer as he arrives at the Hunting camp and looks around. He walks up to classic and looks at him, he slaps him repeatedly and then stabs him in the leg before punching his forehead, weakening him and explaining his headbutt weakness. Berserker then Roars at him and points at him to follow they run off into the forest. Cut back to the group climbing out of the hole as the explosion happens and we see Berserker arrive first. Thus explaining his sudden arrival.
[close]
Spoiler
Falconer arives soon after Berserker rips out Stans spine. Berserker pulls out a knife and begins to cut the flesh from the skull and then gestures for Falconer to follow the group. Falconer uses the vision mode Berserker uses later to track there footprints and heads off, cloaking mid walk. Just to explain where Berserker was and why only Falconer went.
[close]
Spoiler
Berserker leaves Isabelle and Edwin and is seen heading into the jungle. Insert the whole Edwin thing here and i cant remember if Royce had already cut Classic down at this point. Berserker is then seen jumping through the trees towards the camp allerted by Royce yelling at Classic and Classic roaring. Midway there we see him attach the knife he used for Stans skull, now cleaned, to his wrist gaunlet. He tries it out on a nearby tree shooting the knife at it. He retrieves it and inserts it back in before heading back to the hunting camp. This is immediately followed by the shot of classic putting on his mask. It explains again where berserker was and how he shot Isabelle.
[close]
And now some more expansion...
Spoiler
After the waterfall scene we see the three preds and we then see Tusks walk over to his injured hound and begin to examine him. Falconer walks over and sees the hounds leg. It watches as Tusks tries to get the hound to walk only to have it fall over everytime. Falconer then extends his wristblade and decapitates the hound. Tusks stands up and extends his wristblade, ready to attack Falconer. Berserker intervenes and roars at them both. Looking at Tusks he points at the hounds dead body and makes a fist, signalling it had to die. He turns and slaps Falconer hard enough to knock him over. Falconer gets up and heads into the trees. Tusks cloaks as he walks down a hill and then jumps down the waterfall himself. Berserker then turns around and walks towards Mombasas carcass. He rips out the skull and leaves it at the feet of a weakened Classic. He punches Classic in the face and we see that Classic is no longer able to fully close his mandibles. Berserker then takes to the task of skinning Mombasa as we cut back to the humans.
[close]
These extras are meant to simply expand on all three Preds and I really tried to make Berserker seem rutheless and cruel as a leader.
This deals with the dog.
I feel like i should draw these.

Xenodog

With a dog, there were two.  ;)

I had my own little idea of what could happen, but I'll post it later. I wanted to see some other views too.

Cap. Fitzgerald

There were two?
Lets see.....
Im not gonna write like before but i figure that it would be expansion if say....
Ah screw it
Spoiler
Nolan was running down the halls after leaving the group to suffocate. He turned a corner and used his alien weapon as a shield to block the Predator hound that had jumped out at him. The weapon is cut in half by the horns and fires off at the roof *different shot* The Tracker Predator turns around and heads towards the sound. *back to Nolan* The hound charges Nolan again and this time Nolan jumps out of the way and uses a predator blade made into a knife to stab the hound. The hound growls in pain but simply turns around and jumps again. Nolan gets his leg slashed by a passing horn but not stabbed. He jumps on the dog and stabs it in the head, right between the eyes. It growls and stumbles around disoriented before dropping dead. Noldan looks at his belt and sees he has no weapons, he mutters "damnit" under his breath and continues to move through the drills halls. Suddenly after a few moments of calm he is kicked by seemingly nothing. He is trying to get up when the Tracker uncloaks in front of him. Nolan tries to back away, weaponless, as the Tracker approaches and unhooks his blade. *Cut to Royces group in the room as they hear nolan's screaming and then the sound of aq plasma caster silences it* A loud thump is heard like something jumping down and then the scene where Tracker free's them proceeds normally
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 20, 2010, 11:31:58 PM
There were two?
Lets see.....
Im not gonna write like before but i figure that it would be expansion if say....
Ah screw it
Spoiler
Nolan was running down the halls after leaving the group to suffocate. He turned a corner and used his alien weapon as a shield to block the Predator hound that had jumped out at him. The weapon is cut in half by the horns and fires off at the roof *different shot* The Tracker Predator turns around and heads towards the sound. *back to Nolan* The hound charges Nolan again and this time Nolan jumps out of the way and uses a predator blade made into a knife to stab the hound. The hound growls in pain but simply turns around and jumps again. Nolan gets his leg slashed by a passing horn but not stabbed. He jumps on the dog and stabs it in the head, right between the eyes. It growls and stumbles around disoriented before dropping dead. Noldan looks at his belt and sees he has no weapons, he mutters "damnit" under his breath and continues to move through the drills halls. Suddenly after a few moments of calm he is kicked by seemingly nothing. He is trying to get up when the Tracker uncloaks in front of him. Nolan tries to back away, weaponless, as the Tracker approaches and unhooks his blade. *Cut to Royces group in the room as they hear nolan's screaming and then the sound of aq plasma caster silences it* A loud thump is heard like something jumping down and then the scene where Tracker free's them proceeds normally
[close]

Pretty good.  :)
The feels slightly nerfed killed by chubby Nolan, but ah well, t'was a good death.  :)

EDIT : Also, I found on old idea of mine were it was Arnie instead of Nikolai who kills Tusks, as he had a cameo in it. I'll add the Arnie Version + a modified one without him.

Arnie one
Spoiler
The Preds came back, tracked him down and brought him to the game reserve but he used his Pred and combat knowledge to survive on the planet and kill a few. Then he has a similar part to Noland in killing the Stick-Man, taking them to the drill, etc. Except he doesn't try to kill them and is less insane.

When the Preds arrive at the drill, Dutch / Harrigan essentially replaces Nikolai's death. When Nikolai waits for the Tusks in the part where he kills himself and Tusks, Dutch tells Nikolai to go with Edwin and he'll take care of Tusks (or something to that effect.)

When Tusks arrives, he takes out a large caliber handgun (Desert Eagle? They had them all holstered in Predator I think. Plus Harrigan had his as a side arm.) and loses off a few well-placed shots, holding back Tusks and wounding / irritating him, before Tusks knocks him down with a plasma blast and wrist blade impales him, lifting him up, when Dutch / Harrigan pulls the pin and says something witty. (Maybe "You're one ugly motherf**ker?" Or would that be too far?)
Before BOOM, they both die.

On the surface, after Mr. Black spines Stans as normal, and as well as Falcon appearing behind him after the group run, so do the two remaining Pred Hounds. When Hanzo sticks behind, Nikolai agrees to help and the two split up with the idea to ambush Falconer, only for Nikolai to be killed by the dogs after a brief brawl.
The pair of hounds then chase Isabelle and Edwin into the net (one of them getting shot by Isabelle prior to netting) and the remaining hound waits there and is then used by Black.

At the camp, when Black and Classic duke it out, Classic expertly dodges several blows, lays a few well placed ones, and charges his Plasma caster, aimed at the seemingly downed, yet non-concerned Mr.Black.
It then goes to Classic's POV, as he hears something and turns in time to get knocked to the floor by the remaining Pred hound and the shot goes wild. (Pred hound absoluteness leaps at the screen, jump moment when in classic vision.)
The hound attempts to maul the pinned Classic, but only succeeds in breaking off his Plasma caster. Classic throws the dog off and the two fight, the Hound keeps on trying to pin and maul Classic again, only for his attacks to be expertly repelled by Classic (though the two manage to draw blood from each other.) Until the Hound knocks down Classic and pins him, locking his jaws onto Classic's arm, only to receive Classic's wrist-blades through his throat, killing him.

When he gets back up, the fight resumes with Mr.Black lighting up Classic as he sprints and jumps behind the log.
[close]

Modifed
Spoiler
After Tusk's / Nikolai's death, Mr Black spine rips Stans. In the shot where it pans up and we see falconer de-cloak behind him, as it pans up from Stan's corpse at his feet, we see the two Pred Hounds feasting on Stan's body too.

Falconer takes one of the Hounds with him, but it is killed by Hanzo in the Katana battle after a good battle between the two.( Falconer has Hanzo down, but arrogantly sicks the Hound on him to gloat, only for Hanzo to kill in single combat. After a fairly decent but brief fight. )

The remaining hound then chases Edwin and Isabelle into the net and has the same role with Classic in the above too. ^
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Eh id rather leave dutch out and as for the other.... it just seems like your using them more as attack dogs than flusher hounds. Still pretty good.

bleau

Quote from: Ghostface on Nov 17, 2010, 06:53:35 AM
Preds fighting each other adds nothing but "kewlness" to a movie. The threat should always be to the humans otherwise the audience will lost connection with the action. We need to see the humans in more perilous situations or see the BSPs offing other prey to give them more ruthlessness.

Absolutely agree. Please for the love of god no more Pred fights. Classic vs Black was terrible and added nothing to the story. Plus the idea of Preds fighting makes me cringe, even if they are bad bloods or a different race, or whatever reason. It should be Preds hunting and killing humans, thats it. Even being set on another planet with other prey is sounding ill. The humans have to worry about the Predators and these alien stickmen running around, as long as the preds are threatening and offing everything then it might work. I want the Predators to paint the ground red and scorch the f**king earth man.

Ghostface

Quote from: bleau on Nov 22, 2010, 09:10:58 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Nov 17, 2010, 06:53:35 AM
Preds fighting each other adds nothing but "kewlness" to a movie. The threat should always be to the humans otherwise the audience will lost connection with the action. We need to see the humans in more perilous situations or see the BSPs offing other prey to give them more ruthlessness.

Absolutely agree. Please for the love of god no more Pred fights. Classic vs Black was terrible and added nothing to the story. Plus the idea of Preds fighting makes me cringe, even if they are bad bloods or a different race, or whatever reason. It should be Preds hunting and killing humans, thats it. Even being set on another planet with other prey is sounding ill. The humans have to worry about the Predators and these alien stickmen running around, as long as the preds are threatening and offing everything then it might work. I want the Predators to paint the ground red and scorch the f**king earth man.

Exactly. While it is implied that they hunted a lot of other game, you didn't get that feeling and too often it was easy to forget. Too many people talk about how 8 humans managed to take out 3 "super" preds with 2 survivors, when in reality, there were probably a lot more humans and other creatures that the preds were taking care of at other times. This was lost in the movie and the "supers" came off weak. I blame the budget and time restraints. Im hoping for more in a sequel, nothing over the top, but they need to up the danger a bit. And no more creature fights or we get dangerously close to 'godzilla vs other giant monster' territory. Whoever wins, we lose.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Aran on Aug 30, 2010, 08:10:49 PM
A Pred arbitrator or those Pred sent by the Pred elder council to hunt and capture/kill bad Preds aka Berserker & co would be the best IMHO.

A real Pred veteran who wants nothing more than kick some Pred's ass in the name of justice and honour. That would be awesome.

There is a known system of honor for the Yautja, and they do have a social caste system (at least in the comics), so the idea of an Elder Yautja "layin down the law" for some bad bloods sounds pretty awesome to me. 

Shadow Hunter

The idea could work if it was done right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed