Your favourite character death scene in Predators

Started by jonny boy, Jul 13, 2010, 01:24:45 AM

Author
Your favourite character death scene in Predators (Read 20,894 times)

Billy

Has to be Stans' scene. Nothing beats a scene where a Predator tears out someone's spinal cord.  ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Except maybe all the other Stans scenes. ;D

Billy

Very true  :D Walton Goggins did a good job in this.

Fleshtrap666

Which grips me, why couldn't all the death scenes be if not as violent but on the level with Stans? Noland's death was borderline unforgivable. You would think after him killing several predators, and alluding them for so long, they might of made his death a little more personal.

Vecrotus

I really don't know why they bothered to include Hanzo in film in the first place. He hardly added anything to plot and him fightong and killling the Falconer Predator could have easily been given to Noland instead. We would still get a fight in the savannah but would've more bearable to see a guy who's killed three Predators kill the Falconer than someone who's just found a katana.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

My favourite death scene was Stan's death. "C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!" The way he rips Stan's spine from his back is just brilliant. Then the Berserker roars, I really liked Hanzo's death scene with Falconer and Nikolai's death scene too with the Tracker Predator...

WolfPredator89

I love hanzo death very honourable, nikolai death is great too... but stan death is epic! with that stupid knife he could make a lot of damage.. and then berserker rip his spine cord..

Psycho

black predator getting his head cut off really cool... seeing the green blood squirting lol and i also liked when the jungle predator got his head cut off....but id say Nikolai's death was the best! taking his own life with that of the black predator

Vecrotus

After I decided to re-watch the film on blu-ray, I appreciate the character of Hanzo (Louis Ozawa Changchien) more than how I did when I first saw the movie. However my current favourite death scene in Predators would have to be the spine-ripe of Stans (Walton Goggins). That is a classic predator kill, and was very well executed.

Snowdog

Has to be Stans for sure. He went down with a bang.
Spoiler
Die you space fagg*t !!!
[close]
Really love that line :P

Terx2

Mr Blacks death. He killed Classic and when Royce beats the s**t out of him with the axe it makes me laugh every time ;D. Besides the decapitation was good. Seeing that green blood spew out of his neck reminded me of war movies.

Berserker Pred

I think hanzos death was very cool, the camera angle was perfect! I also liked mombosa's death, although i think he died too early, lifted up but those spear things, and his AK-47 letting off a few rounds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed