NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 831,764 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's Toy Fair coming up soon where it sounds like we'll be seeing the new goodies. IIRC he said we'd see the new Kenner Aliens.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

This is odd. We're getting more marines, but they don't have the likeness to anyone else. So...who are we getting?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 25, 2016, 09:40:16 PM
This is odd. We're getting more marines, but they don't have the likeness to anyone else. So...who are we getting?
Nothing has been said so it's hush hush. I hope they can keep it that way. I like surprises

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do wish NECA would sort those into series.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Received my first NECA figure today - Dallas's compression suit.  It's absolutely beautiful - actually exceeding my expectations.  It somehow manages to look even better in person than in photos I've seen of the figure.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I went to pick up Stompy today but my local Forbidden Planet didn't have it in. The Mrs ended up getting me this as an early anniversary present though.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Awesome stuff Hicks. And congrats btw! :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks.  :)

Has anyone got a scan of the comic inside? I'm not opening the new figures I've been buying because of storage but would love to read the comic.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So today I asked Randy if we could one day get one of these guys:http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/File:CON_WYPMC.jpg

And he said "certainly possible". Which is awesome, but which one would guys want? I csst my vote for the smart gunner version.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Finally took the plunge and bought the new 1/4 scale 1979 starbeast from Neca! I'm very impressed. Took a few shots to show him off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This arrived today!  ;D

windebieste

windebieste

YAY, STOMPY!!!

What a great figure, you'll love it. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't wait to have room to actually display them. I feel like I'm going to be slowly amassing boxes soon.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed