Aliens: The Last Stand - Aliens Fan Film

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 09, 2015, 12:48:17 PM

Author
Aliens: The Last Stand - Aliens Fan Film (Read 2,899 times)

Corporal Hicks

Felix Berner, the man behind the the 2015 Alien and Alien Isolation tribute film Alien: The Adora Files, will be producing a new Aliens fanfilm, Aliens: The Last Stand. Unlike Alien: The Adora Files, The Last Stand will not be a “tribute” but a fully realized fan film.

Aliens: The Last Stand will serve as a semi-prequel to Aliens, taking place before the Sulaco arrives but after Hadley’s Hope has fallen to the Aliens. The Aliens fan film will follow a special unit sent in secret by Weyland-Yutani and will also see an appearance from Newt.

091115_01

Tobias Vomfelde of Basement Props in a test shot for Aliens: The Last Stand.

Tobias Vomfelde of Basement Props in a test shot for Aliens: The Last Stand.

Unlike with The Adora Files, Aliens: The Last Stand will be shot on physical locations. It will also feature the costuming group, Basemental Props. Felix Berner aims to shoot the film in 2016 and the film will be released in English. You can keep tabs on the progress of the Aliens fan film by heading over to the Felix Berner – Photoartist & Filmmaker Facebook page.

Whiskeybrewer

Good luck to him. Cant wait to see this

DerelictShip

Yeah I hope this pans out well!

Darkness

I saw this in my feed over the weekend and couldn't find it when I tried to search for it again. Well, here's hoping he learns from his mistakes from the first one. Hopefully, it was actually have some xenomorphs on screen.

Corporal Hicks

He shared some pictures of it over the last few weeks.

Certainly looks like he's taking note from the feedback from Adora Files which I'm really happy to hear.

Xenomorphine

Got some nice lighting and HD detail on those!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed