First image from the Alien movie set by Fede Álvarez

Started by Acid_Reign161, Apr 26, 2023, 04:46:49 PM

Author
First image from the Alien movie set by Fede Álvarez (Read 15,961 times)

[cancerblack]

At least Prommy had those clear mini tablets and fictional guns instead of that thing and AR-15s.

Ingwar

Unfortunately. They should have sticked with retro design in prequels.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Well, it looks like they got 'em old style phones in this movie:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 02, 2023, 08:31:09 PMYep, looks like a Millenian as well...

*although a Millenian would be positively ancient by 2093.  :-\

Mr. Weyland might be one though...

kwisatz

Quote from: Ingwar on May 02, 2023, 08:15:03 PMThey should have sticked with retro design in prequels.

Well, looks like Hawley's going full medieval  ;D

[cancerblack]

Quote from: kwisatz on May 02, 2023, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on May 02, 2023, 08:15:03 PMThey should have sticked with retro design in prequels.

Well, looks like Hawley's going full medieval  ;D

Is it weird that after watching Fargo and before seeing these pics I was already thinking Hawley would be a better fit for Warhammer than Alien?

kwisatz

kwisatz

Really can't answer that. Still a Hawley virgin

Wweyland

I love the slightly retro look and the nod to Isolation. Facehugger looks like a classic facehugger and not a new type, so that's good as well.

anthony

Always excited for more news, but whenever I look at the cast again I just have to lol.  ;D

Eal

Eal

The only type of 'ship' I can think of is either some kind of mobile WY-Employee thing for habitation, or maybe some kind of star liner that would have a reception area inside the ship.

EDIT: Maybe I'm overthinking it and the corridor in question takes place for an intro scene, maybe when the characters depart for their salvage mission. Could be Gateway station.

BlueMarsalis79

I do not want to see anywhere we have already seen before.

Nightmare Asylum

Gateway is actually somewhere I would like to revisit a bit, but not here – it'd make more sense to spend some time at Gateway in the show, given the Earth setting there.

The station we saw in the Alien Day pic for Romulus looks like it's on a planet's surface (a planet in process of being terraformed, if I had to guess), not in orbit around a planet, so I think it's pretty safe to say it isn't Gateway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed