New AvPR Calendar Picture

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2007, 08:26:50 PM

Author
New AvPR Calendar Picture (Read 12,688 times)

zen

zen

True.But given the law of probability it was bound to happen sooner or later.And as for preds being dumb,how come so many aliens are getting killed in AVPR???   8)  .

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

I'm a fan of BOTH alien and predator and to be honest, Wolf is an exceptional Hunter and deserves the praise of his skills, but the aliens have always been a force to be feared of and they'll have a big cleanup mess for wolf to deal with.

CANNON

CANNON

HONESTLY, that rally is a sick shot i love it

Nomad

Nomad

Iam waitlng tosee the full version. Now for all the WOLF fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to me people, WOLF will not die ufter impling on chets tail. I compared a couple of pictures and thats what I saw: on the first picture we all saw pred put his blades into chets head when she cut his chest with tail. And then the picture with chet spleating blood all over with broken blaids in its head and WOLF (not impaled already) stands close. WOLF WIIL SURVIVE!!!!!!... maybe     ;D   eat it alien lovers!    :P   Dont belive me... compare yourself!

frasermaxx

frasermaxx

After seeing all these shots i believe that this movie will rockk!! I just miss Kevin Peter Hall's performace as the Predator i wish Ian Whyte does as even greater job in this than the last AVP. Way to go WOLF!!

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

I am not liking the B.G....but over all pretty cool so far!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I am a huge alien fan but i do love the predator they are a badass race.   I think this movie will have alot of alien death but thats good! because we will get loads of action unlike AVP where two predator's got killed by one alien, what was the point of that! we hade nothing left dont worry alien non predator fans, Chet is going to kill the wolf at the end of the movie, so dont cry over this pic! haha!   Go Wolf!

Predgirl

Predgirl

OMG I am in LOOOVE! That wolf shure is a kickass Predator!!! *sigh* He better not get killed off in this film!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Predgirl? oh my god! a female fan? im in love..lol    ;D  

REYALS

REYALS

OH-YEAH... WOLF is gonna be f*ckin some shite up! "Theres no stoppin what cant be stopped....". Its on!   ;D  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

good shot wolfy   8)  

Bender1988

Bender1988

Wolf face...face maby not soo bad,but his eyes!!  why he haven't eyes like predator in first movie!!!!!!!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

wolfs face is fine..

Starkiller

Starkiller

The wolf's face looks fine i wasn't keen on it at first but to be honest so far from what iv'e seen of the predator he's looking to be a badass! the mask off scene iz only at the end of the movie and probably at total of 15mins lol

dreamcypher

dreamcypher

yeah man face looks ok to me , hes an elite predator thats been through many battles  , of course hes going to look  f**ked up when he takes of his mask.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed