Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 63,413 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: skhellter on Apr 28, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
How's the "quality control" on Hiya toys, though? hmm

Haven't had any problems with the ACM ones I've purchased.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: bobby brown on Apr 28, 2018, 09:27:32 AM
Hiya just dropped this on Facebook. Can't wait, just hope the face is good up close as well.

Looks great! Hopefully the joints have a little more durability then what I've seen on past reviews for alien figures. Still, looking forward to the Neomorph as well :)

bobby brown

bobby brown

New pics, Neomorph is a bit of a letdown. Wish it was more screen accurate.
Also, they totally recycled the hands and used them for both figures.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

For those of you guys that have both NECA and Hiya Toys Colonial Marines figures, which would you say is sturdier?

I have both versions of Hicks still in the package but just curious because I've read mixed reviews of NECA's quality in terms of figures breaking.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: bobby brown on May 04, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
New pics, Neomorph is a bit of a letdown. Wish it was more screen accurate.
Also, they totally recycled the hands and used them for both figures.

Thanks for the share bobby brown! I agree the Neomorph is eh, not the best. I would have preferred an open mouth version, but I will wait to see some actual product pictures before making the final say.

windebieste

windebieste

The Hiya Toys Neomorph will ship with an alternate set of hands as well as a different head.  Presumably, with the mouth open and/or maxilla extended.

-Windebieste.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Some additional pics up at big bad toy store.

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Got the City Hunter from Pred 2.  Can't wait to get Jungle Hunter.  Amazing figure, even if it's small.  If only there was the Dutch special forces G.I. Joe sized team to go with.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Just scrolling through random Hiya pictures online and came across a few of these from the Toyark webpage.

http://news.toyark.com/2018/07/19/sdcc-2018-gallery-hiya-toys-injustice-and-aliens-308951

The Xenomorph looks great in this shot! & I like the facehugger/egg accessories too ;D

May have to pass on the Neomorph when these finally come out though...

The Old One

The Old One

Gorgeous sculpting. Especially for such a small scale.

Wysps

Wysps

They almost look like they're made of glass.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just got a notice that my ACM Raven Alien order is ready for shipping, that probably means the Crusher isn't far behind.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I saw the Raven and Crusher up close at my comic shop. They looked great, and if I collected Aliens stuff in this scale I'd totally pick them up.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Here's a real good in-depth review of the Raven:

I got mine and aside from some issues standing, it's a really cool figure. It's much more articulated than I expected.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Video review for the Crusher as well:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed