August/September Update

Started by molasar, Aug 19, 2020, 02:43:03 PM

Author
August/September Update (Read 39,380 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 03, 2020, 07:30:18 AM
Nitpicking Magic
Heyheyhey, don't get us wrong, we've been getting monstrosities like the AvP preds for years, we are used to this routine okay

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:D

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

New bug in the game
Spotting a predator weapon might make Dutch call it of a Drone

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Not sure if it's a bug. FT will call the smart-disk a drone if you spot it while it's going through the air.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Sep 05, 2020, 01:48:27 AM
Not sure if it's a bug. FT will call the smart-disk a drone if you spot it while it's going through the air.
The Falcon is called of Drone in the files, so def a bug

Kailem

Kailem

I'm glad they didn't just wait until the next content update to put a patch out for these issues like they did with City Hunter and all the bugs that were introduced with him. I haven't had a chance to play it again since this patch though, so have the crashes actually been fixed? Or is it even more of a dumpster fire than it has been this past week?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Ridgetop and I played last night with the only issue being that we kept getting placed with very horrible FT members. No crashes or major issues we came across.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 21, 2020, 12:57:33 PM
So is this new mode being teased possibly the data mined lone wolf mode?
I wish it was a love wolf mode but it looks like from the leaks it is some kind of giant 15 or 16 player mode.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 03, 2020, 10:13:11 PM
Nitpicking Magic
Heyheyhey, don't get us wrong, we've been getting monstrosities like the AvP preds for years, we are used to this routine okay

Were the AVP Preds that bad? I didn't like how the mandibles were placed super loose sure but they looked kind of neat.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Sep 06, 2020, 06:49:56 PM
Nitpicking Magic

Were the AVP Preds that bad? I didn't like how the mandibles were placed super loose sure but they looked kind of neat.
Ugly brows, human eyes, terribly ugly mouth, and of course, mandibles are there as if they were a cool detail, not part of it's anatomy

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Sep 06, 2020, 06:49:56 PM
Nitpicking Magic

I've asked myself that question many times, my friend

Tichinde

Tichinde

the only AVP pred that looked moderately decent was the ancient, and I think that's partly because he had so much new stuff going on with his face like the extra quills and the engraved tusks, he also had somewhat of diagonal eyebrows which adds to the inhuman look, I also just appreciate the tribal ornamentation enough to give it somewhat of a pass.

Scar looked like a wet blob

To this day I still wonder why his lower lip looks like it was torn off. It's not visible on any other design but here it looks like he just lost part of his face

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The way that rubber folds between Scar's mandibles with no rhyme or reason always bothered me too.

Enjoy

Enjoy

When long jumping, instead of hovering in the air after hitting an object, a little monkey bar action to get past the tree branch would be nice or anything other then floating for a second and falling. More climbing and crawling and swinging and hanging movements.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed