Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 214,052 times)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Can I get a screen of some of the following please, if anyone has the time:

.from AvP where Grid has Chopper impaled on his (ridiculously huge) tail.
.from Alien where the alien appears in the alcove, crouched with its mouth open and arms outstretched, preparing to kill the captain (Forgetting his name)
.from Alien 3 the scene where the dog alien leaps from the boiling lead. A mid-leap shot if possible without too much blurring.

avpmad!

avpmad!

just a full pic of the runner alien on alien 3 plz, if u dont have anything else 2 do

thanks

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: avpmad! on Oct 18, 2007, 07:26:45 PM
just a full pic of the runner alien on alien 3 plz, if u dont have anything else 2 do

thanks
yeah that^^

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Okay, pretty hard to find, but could someone (if anyone has them) post some storyboards from Alien Rez?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: nukem11 on Sep 17, 2007, 09:50:49 PM

Found this gruesome pic of Hicks in Alien 3. I wish they never killed off him and newt. I think the facehugger should have just trigured off Ripleys pod then it would be just a case of her finding them again.

dang,wheres his face lol

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Impaled upon an I-beam. A pretty cheap way of not even needing to use Bein's face.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Bein threatened to sue the guys who made alien 3 for using just a cast of his face without his permission.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

...and ended up being paid as much for the use of his photo in Alien 3 as he did for his acting in Aliens.

warriordrone

warriordrone

Does anyone have pictures of the queen from Alien Resurrection in multiple views and if so could you please post them, thanks.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

I think the design that ended up in the movie is just plain stupid, with the external womb. The one you can see in the storyboards looks pretty cool. The goal was to make the Queen a bit more human; in a creepy way. Jean-Pierre's version just made me wanna puke.

Anyway, I think I can get you some caps.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Alright, here's some caps;

warriordrone

warriordrone

Thank you Revengers for the screen captures.But I do agree that it was an odd concept.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

I'm fine with the concept, and even okay with the newborn design. I just hate this design for the Queen's womb.

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

I wanna see a still shot of Parkers death.  I can't tell if the alien is biting him in the face or chest/torso region.  Also a shot of Bretts death. 

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

I might be able to scrounge up some Parker/Brett death scenes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed