All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,836,633 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 30, 2022, 10:46:56 PM
Is there any particular reason show's called "Book of Boba Fett" ? Is there a literall book in it ?

I bet Disney is thinking of rebranding it as 'The Book of Mando Fett' right now  8)

And look! There's even the BD-1 droid from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order', next to that lady who looks like Ripley. Isn't he cute? 😍

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Boba Fett School for Kids Who Can't Read Good

Kradan

Kradan

Boba Fett actually sounds like a character's name you'll find in children's books

"Boba's Big Adventure Or What is Sarlacc Pit ?"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Spoiler
Another great... Mando episode... and only one episode left....

We are going to see Boba Fett in this Boba Fett show? Yes?

[close]

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
I'd be more than happy not to. Mando's story is much, much more interesting.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I get the feeling that many of these guest characters are far more interesting in small doses.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I do not agree, give me an Heir To The Empire Trilogy now.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

With deepfakes in all the starring roles?

Kradan

Kradan

They need to bring young Harrison Ford Han Solo back

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I don't remember his name, but I wish they had hired this guy.  :-\

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I do feel like this should've been Mando season 3 given how much Din's plot has jammed its way into Boba Fett. Like the last two episodes aren't bad, but we didn't need two episodes of The Mandolorian in a show about Boba Fett. Last week I was fine with it given that we see how Boba caught back up with Din while we're touching base with him post-season 2. But to spend another episode with him farting around the Jedi temple is fine, but it shouldn't be in a show about Boba Fett.

Also someone give Filoni a phone to look at Wookiepedia, how the Hell would Luke have that saber? Sure there's ways he could've gotten a saber, but that specific saber had a pretty definitive end 20 some odd year earlier.

I was kind of hoping we'd see Jango in this. Maybe get a full flashback.
Spoiler
Cad Bane coming out of nowhere is out of left field since we seemingly have a single episode left and he could've been established earlier working for the Pykes. You could've even had that flashback with Boba on Kamino him witnessing the aftermath of his father dealing with him (they could've easily been rivals) That'd have also lent some urgency to getting his armor back since if Cad Bane is as good as he claims then he'd need all the equipment he can get. Instead he's coming back for a single episode likely to be shot in the head since they didn't get around to doing it ten years ago.
[close]

Ugh, it's feeling like Bad Batch again where they forgot to establish their big name villain again.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 02, 2022, 11:25:24 PM
I do feel like this should've been Mando season 3 given how much Din's plot has jammed its way into Boba Fett. Like the last two episodes aren't bad, but we didn't need two episodes of The Mandolorian in a show about Boba Fett. Last week I was fine with it given that we see how Boba caught back up with Din while we're touching base with him post-season 2. But to spend another episode with him farting around the Jedi temple is fine, but it shouldn't be in a show about Boba Fett.

Also someone give Filoni a phone to look at Wookiepedia, how the Hell would Luke have that saber? Sure there's ways he could've gotten a saber, but that specific saber had a pretty definitive end 20 some odd year earlier.

I was kind of hoping we'd see Jango in this. Maybe get a full flashback.
Spoiler
Cad Bane coming out of nowhere is out of left field since we seemingly have a single episode left and he could've been established earlier working for the Pykes. You could've even had that flashback with Boba on Kamino him witnessing the aftermath of his father dealing with him (they could've easily been rivals) That'd have also lent some urgency to getting his armor back since if Cad Bane is as good as he claims then he'd need all the equipment he can get. Instead he's coming back for a single episode likely to be shot in the head since they didn't get around to doing it ten years ago.
[close]

Ugh, it's feeling like Bad Batch again where they forgot to establish their big name villain again.

Spoiler
Yoda might've built another one during his time on Dagobah perhaps....
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Din Djarin is more Boba Fett than Boba Fett. Boba just looks like Grandpa Jango retiring and changing life perspectiva.

ace3g

ace3g

I wonder if
Spoiler
deepfake guy that got hired by LucasFilm worked on this episode.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/07/lucasfilm-hires-deepfake-youtuber-mandalorian-skywalker-vfx-1234653720/
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think it's highly likely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed