Predator's Sonny Landham Dies Age 76

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 18, 2017, 11:16:34 PM

Author
Predator's Sonny Landham Dies Age 76 (Read 14,764 times)

Whiskeybrewer

The guy was a badass

So long Billy

Dreadlock Holiday

RIP Sonny Landham, the best Billy in movie history  :'(

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

RIP. He was a big part of what made predator... Sad to say but we all knew he had big health issues, and all feared this would happen...

echobbase79

He had the best line in the movie.

"There's something out there waiting for us. And it ain't no man."

RIP

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 19, 2017, 01:24:10 AM
https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/898716231829667841

Quote from: Arnold‏Sonny Landham was such a joy to work with on Predator - so talented, so fun to be around. We'll miss him. My thoughts are with his family.

TheTerminatorFans have some additional details about the last few weeks of Sonny's life - https://www.theterminatorfans.com/rip-predator-actor-sonny-landham-and-update-on-final-days/

R I P Sonny

R I P Sonny

R I P Sonny

BishopShouldGo

Noooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooo

My dad died last july from smoking and now this ?
Had no idea he was that old..he was about 40 when they made predator and looked like a kid

Xenoscream

Wow I had no idea he had his legs amputated that is really rough. Very sad to hear that he has died, he gave a great performance.

PierreVW

Quote from: Noooooooooooooo on Aug 19, 2017, 09:02:59 PM
My dad died last july from smoking and now this ?
Had no idea he was that old..he was about 40 when they made predator and looked like a kid

He was 45 in PREDATOR.

I remember him as the bad guy in LOCK UP(Sylvester Stallone). He was 47 in that film.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I am completely baffled he was near 45 in Predator, and he certainly didn't look his age. Great character as Billy and echobbase79 is right, he had the best line in the film. RIP Sonny.

Master

Sad. Rest man .

Huntsman

RIP. Loved him in Predator.

Zilla68

Rest in peace Sonny

Hellseeker

Hellseeker

Rest in peace.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed