Womyn/Red-Xeno {Alien Genesis}

Started by Abishai100, Apr 30, 2019, 01:45:45 AM

Author
Womyn/Red-Xeno {Alien Genesis} (Read 2,301 times)

Abishai100

Abishai100

I've always wondered why none of the Xenomorph aliens/creatures from the major motion pictures (e.g., Alien: Covenant) ever talked/conversed intelligently with the human space-explorers sent by Weyland Corp. After all, evaluating some of the potential 'political' agendas of the Xenomorphs could work nicely into the overall Xeno-verse. We've of course seen such ideas/scripts in fan-fics and comics, but a movie presentation involving Xenos who talked might just provide some much-desired 'political imagination.'

So this is a short fan-fic meant to serve as a 'springboard' for possible ideas regarding 'conversing visionary Xenos' in future Alien-franchise motion pictures...including the highly-anticipated sequel to the genesis-inquisitory film Alien: Covenant.

This fan-fic involves gender platforms and the unusual species-strain known as the Red Xenomorph!

Enjoy!

====

Lieutenant (Shelbye) Daniels received the special command from Weyland Corp. that the recent strange communication signal received from the Red Xenomorph (a special 'strain' of the insect-dragon alien 'Xenomorph' species which specifically used carnage as a method of self-defense) species on LG-426 was from a female queen and concerned the generation of a 'gender axis' on the Xeno-planet. Daniels understood that the signal was perhaps related to a new 'agenda' involving a peace pact between humans and Red Xenos, since a gender axis would signal some kind of peace intention. Captain William Blake of the U.S. space-vessel Nostradamus called Daniels into his chamber for a special meeting during which he explained to her that the signal specifically dealt with a proposition for female humans to 'ally' themselves to female Red Xenomorphs.

"It is my belief that the Nostradamus mission is meant to send me as a 'detective' to communicate with one of the female Red Xeno queens to see what the intent of the communication to Weyland meant. It's possible that an 'alliance' between female humans and female Red Xenos just might curb some of the more warlike and dangerously experimental intentions of both humans and Xenos, but how can I be sure?" -Lt. Daniels (Diary Entry 23!)

Daniels boarded off Nostradamus and continued to explore LG-426 to make possible contact with a female Red Xeno queen. She actually found one hiding in a dark cave on the Xeno-planet and decided to enter and converse with what was obviously an alien-queen. Daniels wanted to be sure that the Xeno did not think there was any hostility between the two 'female diplomats' so she dropped her laser-gun immediately. Daniels wanted to know just what was on the mind of this 'red bitch.'

DANIELS: What's the purpose of this gender axis?
QUEEN: We want to construct a peace platform on LG-426.
DANIELS: Why would male humans/Xenos comply?
QUEEN: We'll make a female coven/covenant and be separate from men!
DANIELS: So this is some kind of 'female paradise island' then...
QUEEN: Not entirely; we have a handful of male guardians we call 'the Saints.'
DANIELS: These 'saints' are trustworthy?
QUEEN: They've been screened and interrogated and are reliable guardians...
DANIELS: Well, sounds interesting, but it may appear as a defection (or rebellion)!
QUEEN: We females will confer with each other using secret transmissions and the code-word 'Womyn.'
DANIELS: "Womyn" sounds clever; so this is some kind of 'gender genesis station' scheme then...
QUEEN: Why not? The men of your species and ours should be left alone...to their 'private devices.'
DANIELS: Well, it's been a while since I brushed up on Utopian literature, but I like what I'm hearing.
QUEEN: Keep consulting with the women of your species; we'll build our 'grand fortress' in 100 years.

Daniels concluded that the female Red Xenos wanted to create a 'divergence' gender scheme to construct a female-dominant 'fortress' on LG-426, thus forging a 'separatist island colony' which would remain 'neutral' and uninquisitive towards any future war or colonization plan/scheme forwarded by Weyland Corp.'s men or male Xenos(!). This gender-island was a significant 'invention' obviously cooked up by a handful of female Red Xenos, most likely including the queen Daniels interrogated in that dark cave on LG-426(!). Now, it was up to Daniels to rally the women of Weyland and help the female Red Xenos build this 'alien genesis' idea concerning neutrality towards future war/colonization blueprint! Daniels knew she'd have to be extra-careful and 'elegant' so the men of Earth would not be offended and so the male Xenos would never assume any hostile or betraying 'agenda' forwarded by human space-explorers. The stage was set for a grand 'peace podium.' The only real obstacle was therefore the one both humans and Xenos had 'contemplated' during the long saga of their dramatic engagement --- the dangerous ego.

====

SM

SM

Not terribly subtle, but it takes all sorts.

Abishai100

Abishai100

This second chapter (which is much more evaluative in terms of 'gender-journalism'!) explores the evolutionary idea/concept that designing a 'synthesized Utopian government' requires an intriguing amount of 'dalliance imagination.'

::)

====

Daniels was determined to see if this Utopian vision presented by the female Red Xeno queen on LG-426 was indeed feasible/possible. Daniels made contact with a group of female Red Xenos (through her association with the Red Xeno queen!) who had built a time-machine, which Daniels used to travel back to Earth's past --- in the year 2020. When Daniels arrived in 2020 Los Angeles (California, USA), capitalism-baron Donald Trump was still the U.S. President, and Americans were embracing a consumerism-expansion aesthetic which had developed worldwide thanks to Wall Street and the World Bank. This was all in anticipation of future developments regarding humanity's interaction/engagement with Xenomorphs and Red Xenomorphs on various planets in outer-space explored by American astronauts determined to expand the scope/reach of democracy.

Daniels was amazed at all the flowery and pageantry of 2020 L.A. and the colourful media-culture and celebrity-imagination fostered by American consumerism/entertainment. Hollywood was the lounge of paradise, and Daniels met the American celebrity Kate Hudson (daughter of movie-stars Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn!) who was both a movie-star and a business-managed (co-owner of the fitness-gear company Fabletics!). Daniels and Hudson became great friends, and they got drunk one night in Hudson's apartment and conversed until 3 a.m., and it was on that night that Daniels disclosed to Hudson her mission and the destiny of mankind (and womankind!). Hudson's life would forever be altered by this exasperating and political conversation about gender, aliens/Xenos, and humanity's general future(!).

DANIELS: I'm from Earth's future, Kate!
HUDSON: What, you're a time-traveller?
DANIELS: Why do you doubt what I'm saying, girlfriend?
HUDSON: You're drunk, honey...
DANIELS: Look at my time-tracking digital device {shows Hudson device}.
HUDSON: Whoa...that does not look like it's something we can invent yet!
DANIELS: I told you I was telling you the truth, my dear...
HUDSON: Wow, I don't know what to say or think!
DANIELS: Let me do the explaining.
HUDSON: So what is in store for humanity in the future?
DANIELS: Mankind makes contact with intelligent but fearsome aliens called 'Xenomorphs.'
HUDSON: What do they look like?
DANIELS: They're large, insect-dragon like predatory tyrants mostly, but the females are not!
HUDSON: Why are the female 'Xenos' special?
DANIELS: We human females are working with Red Xeno (deviant-species!) females on a gender mission.
HUDSON: What does the mission involve, and is your time-travel mission integral to this 'gender-cause'?
DANIELS: Yes it is; we're trying to rally/prepare all female members of intelligent species in the universe (across time!).
HUDSON: Towards what exactly?
DANIELS: We're building a Utopian 'fortress' on a special planet to 'shield' ourselves from the war-stance of all males.
HUDSON: I suppose there's no alternative to 'male imagination' than to construct a 'gender station,' eh?
DANIELS: Fortunately, we have male 'guardians' called 'Saints' to help us 'farm.'
HUDSON: So this 'gender island' is meant to 'harness' the yearning for peace...
DANIELS: I'm here on a time-travel mission to 'deliver' this prophecy to women in Earth's past.
HUDSON: I see; so there's a better potential for women across time in the universe to 'spiritually prepare.'
DANIELS: We want to have an extra-step on any male initiative towards war-compulsion.
HUDSON: Why are the female Red Xenos prominently involved?
DANIELS: It's the male Red Xenos who have specifically designed a warlike 'consciousness.'
HUDSON: What do you want me to do (in 2020 L.A.), girlfriend?
DANIELS: Use your Fabletics media-ads/networks to promote women in sports.
HUDSON: You mean, "Maria Sharapova likes her Prince tennis racquet and Fabletics pants!"?
DANIELS: Yes; we need unified 'energies' to align ourselves against any 'male-biased war.'

Kate Hudson was both shocked and inspired by Daniels' disclosure to her. Daniels returned to her own time/space and reported to her female Red Xeno queen friend that various women in prominent positions in the year 2020 (on Earth!) were advised about this 'gender-sacred' initiative to create a paradise-island to shield itself from warlike-stances of virulent males from intelligent species (humans, Xenos, etc.) across time and space. Meanwhile, Hudson decided to use Fabletics TV ads to promote the pro-tennis career of Russian female tennis star Maria Sharapova and why she endorsed Prince tennis racquets and Fabletics fitness-pants(!). These Fabletics ads featured colourful/idealistic messages such as, "Women in sports understand the value of competition...and evolution." Daniels and the Red Xeno queen were set to build their paradise-like island fortress on LG-426 so that peace-consciousness would stand as a special testament of fitness-imagination and protect sentient beings from the 'invading presence' of warlike speculation. Would the universe endure this great 'imagineering' tribulation? Certainly, there was ample 'survivalism intrigue.'

====

Huggs

Huggs

So, xeno/human lesbianism?

Well, it's been good for fan art so far.

Quote from: Abishai100 on Apr 30, 2019, 01:45:45 AM

I sympathize with the cat.

Abishai100

Abishai100

This more light-hearted chapter is about Daniels investigating a strange male-aggression theory involving Agent Orange and male American soldiers from the Vietnam War. This short-vignette was inspired by my love of wartime conspiracy stories/theories(!).

Enjoy...

====

DANIELS: Look, lieutenant, I'm from the future...
LT. SAMS: I have difficulty believing you, Daniels.
DANIELS: I need that info on Agent Orange!
LT. SAMS: Since you carry valid military identification, I can offer basics.
DANIELS: That's fine...so what happened exactly in Vietnam, Sams?
LT. SAMS: American soldiers exposed to the chemical came home...changed.
DANIELS: According to my reports, they came home...deranged!
LT. SAMS: I'm only telling you this because we're both women, Daniels.
DANIELS: I appreciate your confidence, Sams...
LT. SAMS: So you have proof that Agent Orange induced insanity/criminality?

After Daniels concluded her inquiry of male U.S. army lieutenant Emma Sams, who seemed genuinely intrigued by Daniels' far-fetched claim she was from the future and needed proof that male soldiers mutated by Agent Orange came home from the Vietnam War and began murdering random women, Daniels decided that Sams was succifiently trusting and believed at least that Daniels was on some internal government investigation/inquiry into Agent Orange aftermath. Actually, Daniels only wanted to follow up on an inquiry-lead provided by her Red Xeno female queen who had a hunch about this Agent Orange. Daniels wanted to verify that male American soldiers who began murdering women after being exposed/reacted to Agent Orange were in some way 'specimens' of male aggression that women in the universe could use to justify their 'gender-castle.'

Daniels decided to use her time-travel device one more time and go to the Vietnam War where she encountered the male American soldiers who would eventually be exposed/reacted to Agent Orange and would go on to murder women while in deranged states-of-mind. Daniels decided to interview one of these men, Captain James Beak. Daniels was surprised...

DANIELS: So you claim to be a 'modest' advocate of women's rights, eh, Beak?
BEAK: I'm no gender crusader, Officer Daniels, but I respect the political input of women!
DANIELS: You bear no secret grudge against women, then, Captain?
BEAK: Nah, in fact, I'm a huge fan of Vietnamese prostitutes!

Daniels realized that while American army captain Beak was no 'angel' or gender crusader (as Beak termed it!) and that he was merely a 'crude soldier' and blunt man, he did exhibit signs of strange chauvinism and bigotry against women. Daniels concluded that the male soldiers exposed/reacted to Agent Orange who would go on to murder women while in deranged states were evidence that men exhibited the sort of 'dangerous natural aggression' that would make them 'prone' to terrible deeds while 'under-the-influence.' Daniels returned to her own time-period and submitted her complete report to the female allies and the male 'guardians' of the new Gender-Fortress Team (GFT) before chatting again with her Red Xeno queen ally on one of Weyland's space-shuttles.

DANIELS: We have more initiative and incentive, friend!
RED QUEEN: Escellent; we can justify the full separation/isolation.
DANIELS: Perhaps males are simply more...'dangerous.'
RED QUEEN: In order for our agenda to succeed, we must ensure our male guardians!
DANIELS: Yes, our brave male allies/friends will make this paradise-island vision work.
RED QUEEN: It's odd that Agent Orange offered us strange 'insight.'
DANIELS: You never know where you'll find evidence of 'gender-intrigue.'
RED QUEEN: Let's pray that our Utopian plan bears fruit, Daniels!
DANIELS: If we succeed, Joan Baez will declare us 'pioneers.'
RED QUEEN: There's something about hippie-music that inspires...'courage.'

====

::)  ??? ::)

Abishai100

Abishai100

This chapter is about a renegade female Xenomorph who wants to destroy the plan to create a solid gender-preserving 'fortress' which Daniels (female human space explorer and 'employee' of Weyland Corp) still supports passionately.

What do you think?

====

Daniels was sitting in front of her Red Xeno queen ally and discussing the progress of her research and missions involving the gender-fortifying 'paradise' that would be protected by 'selected' male guardians/sentinels and then 'blessed' by countless female sentient beings (including red xenos and humans!) around the universe. The Xeno-queen explained to Daniels there was a new threat to this grand Utopian vision/plan. This threat came in the form of a humanoid-Xeno named Geno who was an excellent space-pilot and could shape-shift between the appearances of a black Xeno and a Caucasian female human(!). The Xeno-queen wanted Daniels to track down Geo and outfitted her with one of her own advanced Xeno spaceships for this very important mission.

DANIELS: We must not fail, Carter!
CARTER: I worry about the 'lethality' of Geo, Captain Daniels.
DANIELS: I understand, but she's just a 'woman' like you and me, Carter!
CARTER: Alright, so I understand that we're to go to a moon of the planet XST-246(?).
DANIELS: That's correct, Carter; we suspect Geo has a base-station there.
CARTER: Why is Geo (a female!) trying to subvert our own plan of female-preservation, captain?
DANIELS: We think that Geo is basically a rogue or defector and seeks to create a differing revolution!
CARTER: Is Geo's scheme of any merit?

After Daniels conferred with one of her mission comrades, Sheila Carter, regarding the mission to fly to the moon of XST-246 and intercept any human spaceships traveling there (perhaps sent by Weyland Corp!) carrying female crew-members(!) and then explore that planet's moon and seek out the rogue female humanoid-Xeno named Geo, Daniels concluded that her comrades were confident enough to proceed. When Daniels' Xeno-craft, the Nautilus, landed on the XST-246 moon and began trolling for Geo, they first found nothing. However, some time later, Carter stumbled upon signs of an underground structure which was indeed Geo's 'lair.'

DANIELS: Are you insane, Geo?
GEO: You see I'm a woman...just like you.
DANIELS: You're a female humanoid-Xeno, but you're mad!
GEO: I'm only seeking an 'alternative' revolution...
DANIELS: What the hell is wrong with the plan/revolution we've already calculated?
GEO: It does not involve the destruction of Weyland Corporation, Daniels.
DANIELS: Why do you think destroying the Company is so damn important, Geo?
GEO: It's the human space-explorers of Weyland that create terrible warlike distractions!
DANIELS: Oh, so suddenly, humans are more 'vain/ambitious' than Xenos or other species then, eh?
GEO: Would you deny it, Daniels, knowing first-hand Weyland's blind crusade for universal achievements?
DANIELS: I'm not denying that the Company can be downright crazy, but we women have to stick together.
GEO: Look, I like the Red Xeno queen's plan to make the 'gender-preservation fortress' protected by selected male 'Sentinels.'
DANIELS: Why then are you fighting so many other female sentient beings (Xenos, humans) as we build our dream, Geo?
GEO: As you can see, I'm half-human and half-Xeno and my interests are therefore more 'diversified.'
DANIELS: You seek only to create distrust...

As Daniels concluded her seemingly futile discussion/debate with the eccentric humanoid-Xeno Geo, she realized she'd have to report to her comrades/allies that Geo would stop at nothing to disrupt and subvert any progress towards the Utopian gender-preservation paradise that Daniels and others (including the Red Xeno queen) had already constructed/developed(!). Daniels wondered if the outright assassination of Geo would ensure greater security of the 'Grand Plan.' When Daniels conferred again with her ally, the Red Xeno queen, and sought advice, the Xeno-queen worriedly told the motivated female human space-explorer, "Gone is the dream of women fighting together for their own destiny!"

====

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed