A New AVP story coming soon!!!

Started by wolfrlr, Oct 13, 2009, 11:09:00 PM

Author
A New AVP story coming soon!!! (Read 1,022 times)

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

To all the Alien vs Predator fans out there, I'd like to first say hello, being that this is my first time here in the forums. Secondly, I'd like to announce that within the next few months, I plan on starting my own AVP story to post here. I've beening going over some ideas as far as a story goes and I happy to say that I've finally settled on one that I think everyone will like. I can't reveal too much at this time, but here are some things that I have come up with:
 1) As far as title goes, it will come down between these final two: AVP- War Zone &          
 AVP- Revelations.
 2) The story will take place in the future and on earth (I know, it's been done before in books and the films, but I plan to make things a little different from what has been previously seen).
 3) There will be a good number of Predators involved in the story as well as a new breed of aliens.
 4) I plan on using some elements that are present in other stories as well as the films, but I will also add some new elements to it.
    That's all that I can reveal for now, but within the next several weeks, I'll be posting more updates along with some really cool art that I have already completed. Until then, stay tuned!
P.S. If anyone is interested in finding out new info first hand, you can contact me at: randellramirez@ymail.com
                                                                                                                Randy      

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

Update Info!!!!
  For those interested, here's some new info that I'm sharing:
1)  The final title for the story has been decided so here it is: Aliens vs Predator: Apocalypse or AVP: A for short.
2)  The following is a short list of the characters in the story:
            Roselyn (Rose) Naguchi (daughter of the Naguchi character from the original AVP comic)
            James Foster
            Dr. Tabis Vanderbilt
            Raven (predator)
            Rogue (predator)
3)  The overall story will take place in three main settings: The Alien's Homeworld, The Predator's Homeworld, and Earth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed