Sequel to my version is up... AVP2! Aliens vs Predator

Started by Aliendrone, Jul 17, 2008, 04:13:13 AM

Author
Sequel to my version is up... AVP2! Aliens vs Predator (Read 2,389 times)

Aliendrone

Hello. It has been such a long time since i have been here. Personal things have happened and.. well, lets get to why i'm back. Some may know that i posted, a long time ago, a fan fic version of the first avp movie. It had mixed views from people, but now, after two years since i wrote the first story, i'm back with it's sequel; AvP2: Aliens vs Predator. Here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4401159/1/AvP2_Aliens_vs_Predator_sequel_to_my_version

The citizens of a desert-world space colony get caught in the middle of a war between the slimy, parasitical Aliens and the stealthy, trophy hunting Predators. Sequel to my version of the first AvP. Rated M for language, graphic violence and adult content

please R&R and... be honest with reviews. Review it like you would review a movie with what you liked, didn't like, favorite character and/or scene. Tell me what you think cause your opinions will tell me whether or not i will write a second sequel, an AVP3. See ya later, everyone.

Predalienking

Predalienking

great script you should make an avp 3.I realy like it.

Aliendrone

i decided that i will only work on an Aliens vs Predator 3 if this one does well with people. Just gotta sit back, wait and see....

InFaHazel

InFaHazel

i thought the detail of everyone in it was great with the humans.

seeing celtic was cool but he is way dead way before this happens ?

And i would have liked to see a lot more predators in it and not teen age ones

but yeah i say keep writing because we need as much creative stuff to indulge our imaginations

and fox only makes so much cannon for the fans. i say keep it up focus more on action and horror or horror and action and i say teen age predators are only so interesting if they are anything like the skill of the teens in avp then you certainly need some older preds in the mix to keep things on edge.

happypred

you guys know that Dark Horse is coming out with a new line of A/P/AvP comics in 2009 right? I hope they're going to blow us away with that ;D

I even tried to contact Dark Horse to see if the wanted some fan input...but so far no word from them :P

InFaHazel

Hopefully these new comics will be the best since the original Aliens Vs Predator and Concrete jungle and Aliens Comics.

hope they shock us with the depth in the drawings and color and story. People often remind us that comics are not cannon. I feel i should remind them that the  DARK HORSE comics started AVP and more often then not the comics are far better plots then the last 3 or 4 movies with either creature in it

happypred

Quote from: InFaHazel on Aug 08, 2008, 01:25:16 AM
Hopefully these new comics will be the best since the original Aliens Vs Predator and Concrete jungle and Aliens Comics.

hope they shock us with the depth in the drawings and color and story. People often remind us that comics are not cannon. I feel i should remind them that the  DARK HORSE comics started AVP and more often then not the comics are far better plots then the last 3 or 4 movies with either creature in it

here here

Aliendrone

it would be nice if:

1.) the comics looked at fan stories and considered them for possible comics...

2.) the movies actually looked at the comics...

I'm also soo sick and tired of AVP and AVPR rarely ever talking about the comics or even thanking them. For my avp stories, you see that i say Based on the Dark Horse Comic book series.

The comics did in fact bring the aliens and the predators together for the first time. they deserve a little respect and thanks.

happypred

I think Dark Horse is afraid of appropriating original fan stories for legal reasons, I looked at their website and they said they only wanted submissions from writers whom they had a working relationship with...I sent them an email asking their position on fan submissions and never got a response

Aliendrone

Quote from: InFaHazel on Aug 06, 2008, 12:38:49 PM.

seeing celtic was cool but he is way dead way before this happens ?

My avp series pretends that the avp movies never took place. In my series Celtic is an adult and the teacher to several young preds in both of my avp scripts.

Quote from: happypred on Aug 09, 2008, 06:03:32 PM
I think Dark Horse is afraid of appropriating original fan stories for legal reasons, I looked at their website and they said they only wanted submissions from writers whom they had a working relationship with...I sent them an email asking their position on fan submissions and never got a response

Well... maybe one day  fans will be able to submit stories. you never know

InFaHazel

It's very good .. Since you asked for comments good or bad.. i thought the chatting and human aspect dragged on and it needs more ass kicking in it. Human development is important but it's not a soap or a broadway play ..

Parler

It dragged on a bit, but overall I liked it. NIce work!

Alienseseses

I really have a story I want to write, but I can never get the patience to actually write it out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed