AvP: Species War

Started by War Wager, Feb 14, 2008, 05:04:23 PM

Author
AvP: Species War (Read 10,192 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I'm waiting on Xeno-Wolf's list of to-do's so we'll see how the rewrite goes...

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Honestly errors or not, it's a good read...good concepts with a little work can be great

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

Unfortunately, I work long hours every week - but i'll get some of my comments up over the weekend.

What i'll probably do is specifically crit one section of the story...and see how that goes...

Zero

Zero

If you could rate it You know I'd rate 5/5 all the way  :)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

If you go, then We'll loose one of the best then who will the others look up to?  ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Lol, you make it sound like I'm leaving the site!  :P I might write again but I doubt it.

Quote from: Xeno-Wolf on Mar 27, 2008, 10:38:51 PM
Unfortunately, I work long hours every week - but i'll get some of my comments up over the weekend.

What i'll probably do is specifically crit one section of the story...and see how that goes...

Fair enough, I look forward to it!  ;)

Quote from: Zero on Mar 27, 2008, 11:25:08 PM
If you could rate it You know I'd rate 5/5 all the way  :)

I'm glad you like it.  :)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

You always come back....trust me...i know

Zero

Zero

The reason I've not been reading the work of art was because I had my own seed planted in my creative mind.If you read the preview  of it,you'll see that it's probably a story that is one of a kind.

"AVP:THE BEGINING OF CREATION"

Please continue your own seed

Carnal Calligraphy

Carnal Calligraphy

I loved this fanfic. I'm not fond of SJ's outside of the original Alien normally, but being as though this isn't exactly canon it worked for me. Write a sequel or something.

War Wager

War Wager

Thank you.

Any favourite parts in particular?

Carnal Calligraphy

Carnal Calligraphy

The PredAlien and SpaceJockey armies fighting was intense. I like how you gave the Aliens a rank, and an ability to strategize. I also enjoy your AVP R rewrites. I'm still a little old fashioned though, I guess, in that I like the aliens to get a few kills in as well. I think that's why i liked this so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed