Predalien X

Started by Yautja_Devil, Aug 16, 2007, 07:07:29 AM

Author
Predalien X (Read 3,633 times)

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

this is a book I started writing coz i was bored and had a dream about it, what do you guys think ( a general comment, dont pick at it) it's not finished and it probably never will be but an 'artist?' needs feedback

Pred-Alien X
Chapter 1: Birth
The predator gasped in pain as he trudged through the caves trying to get back to his fellow hunters. He felt the internal beast moving inside him and the radiation burns only made the pain worse. It had previously tried to heal these injuries but to no avail, and so is now trying to find his way back to the shrine and call for aid.

He clutched his chest in the pain of the alien growing inside him. A lonely death away from dishonour is all he could wish for. He took of his mask and trophy belt, and sat on a rock to examine the trophies from previous hunts. Times of the honour he obtained for himself and his clan.

The predator felt ashamed at being killed by an enemy he could not see, but also being poisoned by the meteor that had struck the earth right in front of him.

The Xenomorph started to bite through his chest. Chewing through veins, muscle and flesh to be rid of the creature that birthed it. The predator gave a mighty roar raised his wrist blades and stabbed himself to end the unspeakable pain, nevertheless it was too late. The creature was born.

The pred-alien looked at the face of the predator and burrowed back into the corpse to feast on its host. The Queen of the hive sensed the presence of a new servant and breed. She summoned the pred-alien back to the hive once it had fully matured. But this new breed was different, it was a Pred-Alien Extreme. Mutated by the radiation from the meteor it was more intelligent than other aliens and it didn't want to be a mindless drone, it would rule this world by any means necessary.
So it ate all of it's host it needed to mature, bit into the predators mask and carried it deeper into the caves.

Chapter 2: Bug Hunt
"Corporal Heartburn wake up!" He awoke with wide eyes and a surprised look on his face. "Heartburn you were called to a briefing at 0630 hours, it is now 0712 hours and you are still asleep? Report to the briefing room in five minutes or I'll assign you to walking outer perimeter!"
He got up and dressed as fast as he could. No one likes pulling outer perimeter duty near the hive and Sergeant Hale always kept his promises.

He ran through the corridors passing other personnel while putting on his jacket and side arm and rushed into the briefing room just as the bell rang for his time to be up. "Lucky you Heartburn, I would've liked to see you walking perimeter duty."
"Sir with all due respect can you please stop calling me Heartburn?"
"Isn't that your name?"
"No Sir it's Hearpurn."
"Soldier I'll call you whatever the hell I like is that clear?"
"Yes sir. Sorry Sir. Reporting as ordered sir." He gave Sergeant Hale a stern salute and came to attention. "At ease soldier before you give yourself a concussion."
Hearpurn stood at ease wondering why he had been called.
"About 12 hours ago a meteorite landed into the caves due 6km east of here. About half an hour later our motion cameras recorded this:" Hale pushed a button on his desk and Hearpurn saw on the screen a creature appear out of thin air. "Sir, am I seeing this correctly?"
"Wait son there's more."
The creature took of its mask revealing that it was indeed of alien origin. Instead of lips it had four mandibles with a small mouth in the centre. The creature sat on a rock and a few seconds later it's chest burst open and the chest burster ate part of the corpse grabbed the mask the creature was wearing and slithered away.

Corporal Hearpurn was shocked at these images and asked Hale: "So sir what is it that you need of me?"
"I need you to take D-Squad into the caves and recover the body of the alien and find this new bug for study. Understood?"
"But sir half of my team is either dead or wounded."
"Force is only supposed to be used if absolutely necessary. Standard equipment. It wont be that hard an op'"
"Understood."

D-Squad was the best of the best, defending an outpost from a massive bug invasion with very little ammunition. Lieutenant Neil and Sergeant Rigdland died on that mission, putting Corporal Hearpurn in charge of the team. Boggs and Raines suffered horrendous wound after the team was forced to fight hand-to-hand. However eventually the team was evacuated and the site along was bombed from orbit along with over 50 Xenomorphs.

Hearpurn woke the other members of his team and briefed them all on the situation and within 2 hours were geared up to go on a bug hunt. The APC pulled up to the gate and the marines ran inside almost as if already under fire.
When D-Squad arrived at the cave entrance; Privates Hudson and Lance took point with their smart guns, Gillespie and Franklin followed through with the motion-tracker and a flamer, Hearpurn in the rear holding the net. It wasn't hard for the team to find the body of the predator; the smell of decomposition was all they needed to follow.

As they came into the chamber Franklin whispered into Hearpurn's ear "I saw something sir. It looked like an energy surge and the motion trackers all screwy. It's reading multiple signals."
"Right. Looks like we might have company people get ready. And turn that damn thing of it'll give away our position." He whispered to the squad.

All of a sudden Gillespie saw three dots on his chest, he tried to wipe them away but they wouldn't go away. But the dots disappeared.
Lance knelt by the body of the predator to examine it. "He's been chest-busted alright and it looks as if the thing tries to eat him too. Man he's huge, at least 8 ft tall. Think all of his kind are like this?"
"No idea but if his body is any indication the chicks would love him." Joked Hudson
"Shut up Hudson, we're marines and we've still got a job to do." "Yes Sir."
"It looks to heavy to carry with us so we'll have to come back for the body after we have the bug."

D-Squad continued deeper into the caves to hunt for the bug. Hearpurn saw some footprints in the dirt and knelt down to see where they went and came from. He recognized them as that of the corpse and said to the team "Looks like our aliens friends are here." But there was no one there.
He ran deeper into the caves screaming the names of his team-mates trying to find them. But there was no answer. Hearpurn tripped on a rock and fell to the ground and when he looked up he saw the Xenomorph, but it was fully-grown and wearing the broken mask that it had stolen from its host. Broken into pieces to wear on each of its mandibles. The creature was at least 7.5 ft tall with a long tail with a scythed blade at the end, and spine protruding from it's back at least a half metre long.

Hanging from the roof of the cavern it slowly climbed around the cavern to inspect this newfound creature. Hearpurn said in awe "What the hell are you?" The Xenomorph responded with an even more bizarre thing, copying what Hearpurn had said exactly. He saw the red dots that appeared on Gillespie before and a ball of plasma emerged from a corner of the cavern and honed in on the Pred-alien. It dodged. Hearpurn got up and started to shoot around the cavern and at the Pred-alien, which ran into a hole in the roof.
More of the strange aliens appeared in the cavern and ran after the Pred-alien, all but one.

Chapter 3: Unexpected Allies
The predator picked up this pathetic excuse for prey by the neck and used his mask to study his anatomy as Hearpurn fought to free himself. The predator turned around with Hearpurn still in his grasp and walked with him out towards its ship.

Hearpurn was thrown to the floor in the middle of a massive chamber with skulls and bones adorning the walls, some of them Xenomorph skulls, some human, most of them from creatures Hearpurn had never seen. The aliens seemed to be hunters taking the trophies of their kill, and Hearpurn though it was his turn to be a trophy for these intergalactic predators. The predator that bought him to this place walked into an adjoining room and picked a device from a shelf and bought it in. It was flat with some recesses in the design it almost looked ornamental.

It placed the device in front of Hearpurn and pointed to behind its ear. Hearpurn not wanting to be killed by his hosts put the device behind his ear and felt multiple needles inject into his ear, but he felt no pain.
"Ah damn, what was that?" He said to himself. Then the predator responded in plain English. "It is an advanced translator matrix, used to communicate with other species when a particularly strong prey cannot be defeated."
"So you're hearing what I'm saying in your language?"
"Yes human, I am and as much as it sickens me to say this; we need your help. The creature you saw in the caves was a crossbreed between the serpents and the Yautja, my species. These prey are usually resilient but still loyal to their mother, however this one has changed because of the meteor that struck near it when it was growing. It has already killed two hunting parties and is has not fully matured. The prey threatens this world and if it finds a way to go to other worlds it will."
"So what is it that you want from us?"
"As I said we need help to track and kill the creature. We already have the others who were with you, they are unharmed and will be returned to you if you agree to help us."
"What if I refuse."
The Predator shot out his wrist blades and raised them roaring. "Then I will kill you here where you stand."
Nervously Hearpurn agreed to the proposal.
"Excellent. In this box is more translation matrixes get your people to put them on so my hunting party and I may communicate with you and your hunting party. If you require weapons we shall return your or you may use ours either way it shall be us who claim the skull of the creature.

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Well that must of been quite a dream lol.
I didnt get to finish reading it all, but i will, it entertained me.

Nice story =]

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

thanks, the dream was something about the Predalien X trying to propagate ,then the humans nuked its hive, it contacted the  humans saying it's wat it needed to hatch the eggs, then they hatch and chestbursters or something come out and eat him. So the humans send a telepath to the hive ::) umm oh yeah then they join forces with the regular aliens and the predators to fight the spawn... cool huh?

AB2K

AB2K

:o
Not bad YD, Not bad at all!
You should post the next three
chapters here and then after that
you should post three chapters once
a week till you complete your story.
Then have it published! I really liked
what you started and want more!
I hope you plan too give us more,
A whole lot more! See what you
started bro.
You have some pretty good ideals there YD!
;D
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD READINGS!!!
Can't wait to read more of your dream!
;)

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

well thats literally all ive written so far the second post was the rest of the dream i had, i dont know if i will ever finish it but this is osme persuasion to do so, awsome.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Well just make the rest up!

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

thanks for sharing

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

No problem but as said will probably never finish it

johnny dangerously

johnny dangerously

That was really good!  :o   Why not finsh the story?    :'(   It is really good dude , I hope you will finsh it bro.    ;D     J.D.

Acideos

Acideos

i like every thing up till the point where the predator offers the humans pred weopons.  :-\ i dont think predators would want to give the humans any of there technolagy. that could cause a threat to them later on.

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

Quote from: Acideos on Sep 06, 2007, 09:51:51 PM
i like every thing up till the point where the predator offers the humans pred weopons.  :-\ i dont think predators would want to give the humans any of there technolagy. that could cause a threat to them later on.

i agee compleatly humans seen as far too inferior for such an honor  ,I mean you dont give a cow a shotgun  let alone one not proven in battle :-\

Colton White

Colton White

You better finish it!! Have you ever thought of publishing this?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Man that was wicked! A great read! Can't wait till you finish this man or if you do finish it, I hope you do. It was just like having the same dream you did.

Colton White

Colton White

Finish It before somebody else does

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

hell I like it ;D nice work

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed