The Predator Home Releases

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Author
The Predator Home Releases (Read 68,928 times)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I think these scenes will exclusively relate to the final version we got in cinemas. I imagine one will be the scene where Lynch wins the Winnebago in a game of cards.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Keyes on Oct 24, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
I wonder how Shane Black's first cut would have played for better or worse. He sounded quite beat up by the end of the process.
He certainly did.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Oct 24, 2018, 05:18:43 PM
I think these scenes will exclusively relate to the final version we got in cinemas. I imagine one will be the scene where Lynch wins the Winnebago in a game of cards.

Yeah, I don't think they'll let us see the Emissary stuff.  :'(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

What a waste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really poor show from Fox for the home releases of Covenant and this.  :(

Darkness

Darkness

Definitely no director's cut. The runtime on the sets are 107 minutes.

PredAlien BG386

PredAlien BG386

I am Tuned for the steelbook 8)  hopefully it arrives in Germany on December to  :P

Wintermute

Wintermute

I hate when a cut of a movie is lost forever, like the John McTiernan cut if Eaters of the Dead

goose_3387

goose_3387

Easy pass.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PredAlien BG386 on Oct 24, 2018, 08:44:19 PM
I am Tuned for the steelbook 8)  hopefully it arrives in Germany on December to  :P

Imagine if they chose this poster for the steelbook artwork?

Morose

Morose

This film has been a disaster, even toward the bitter end. I feel bad about Shane and his crew. I think Shane had this idea he thought was really cool and would have revolutionized the Franchise. However, in reality, it was extremely flawed and, most importantly, immature. I can understand this error. When I was in high school I wrote an Alien script. I thought it was fantastic and innovative. Five years later I look back and see it as a highly flawed work. I don't know all the details of how Shane was given the rights to write and make a predator film but it seems that the script was made in around a month time. I think Fox gave him a time limit to submit an idea and Shane, being in love with predator, didn't want to take the chance that he would not be the chosen director. Thus he got something finished in a month or two and submitted it to Fox. From my own personal experience and what I have seen in the industry, writing a good script takes a lot of time and a lot of research. A good example of this is Blade Runner 2049. The film took a couple of years to write and make yet it was incredible and won oscars.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thank god its not the complete list. I wasnt happy

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

PredAlien BG386

PredAlien BG386

Who knows :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed