Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jan 16, 2017, 11:20:13 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition (Read 34,675 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Shamo on Jan 18, 2017, 10:24:08 PM
I need to see some hints at the Drukhati!

I don't think we'll be seeing them in the films.

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2017, 09:47:26 AM
Quote from: Shamo on Jan 18, 2017, 10:24:08 PM
I need to see some hints at the Drukhati!

I don't think we'll be seeing them in the films.

Yeah, but it would be awesome if we did. They
Spoiler
took down the Engineers!  :laugh:
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Temp cover up on Amazon.

Corporal Hicks

And here's the cover art (subject to change)! Thanks to Matt Booker via the Weyland-Yutani Bulletin.

426Buddy

I wonder if the cover art is a representation of the creature in the film?

It sure looks like the creature on the poster and it is a bit more fleshy/reptilian like I heard rumored.

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

Going by the teeth it sure looks like the alien on the poster cover for covenant, could be wrong though.

Corporal Hicks

It's likely not a 100% representation of the Alien, even if it is based on Stanley. Looks drawn so there's probably some degree of artistic license going off too. I don't think the Alien in the film will be looking that green or white.

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
It's likely not a 100% representation of the Alien, even if it is based on Stanley. Looks drawn so there's probably some degree of artistic license going off too. I don't think the Alien in the film will be looking that green or white.

Yes of course, that's cool that it could be an artists representation of the creature in the film though.

Pvt. Himmel

Good find. Corp.

Xenomorphine

The return of the jaw tendons is something I've been looking forward to. They were't nearly so prominant on the 'Requiem' creatures.

locusta

Goodbye biomechanic beauty...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: locusta on Jan 31, 2017, 04:36:18 PM
Goodbye biomechanic beauty...

You're so very right, I don't think we'll ever see the return of the biomechanical aspects of the creature, its been fading for such a long time now, I used to just blame ADI lol. I had hoped that Scott would be the one who would bring it all back but unfortunately it seems he is determined to take us even farther away from Giger's nightmarish vision.

locusta

Scott liked the fleshy version of the "Beast", as he calls it.

426Buddy

Quote from: locusta on Jan 31, 2017, 04:48:43 PM
Scott liked the fleshy version of the "Beast", as he calls it.

It's a shame, a return to a biomechanical but updated big chap could have been something special imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed