The Art and Making of The Predator

Started by felix, Dec 18, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Author
The Art and Making of The Predator (Read 35,212 times)

Stealth_Hunter

Oh this is a spoiler thread, I'll see my way out. :P

black

black

I hope that this has nothing to do with the movie...what the hell is this?How can this be published?And predators in the family are not without an ugly creature :D

JD

JD

Here's something more. https://ibb.co/cU4Usx

Corporal Hicks

I think the official Predator twitter account has used that one before. They're mostly meme-ish stuff - I don't think anything has actually been from the new film but I'm not 100%.

BigDaddyJohn

I really like the armor, and i don't think it could be the upgrade, too similar to a classic pred.. Maybe the lone pred...

Corporal Hicks

Too dark to see for sure but I do like the singular blade. Hopefully we'll get a clearer still of this soon. It is the lone Predator from what we've been told by those in the know.

BigDaddyJohn

Ohh cool ! I really like it !

426Buddy

I am surprised so many peope like the single blade. It looks so much worse/less interesting than the original double blade design. Maybe its just me but it looked so goofy when they were waving them around in predators.

The second film really showed you can design a predator that is unique but that still fits with what we know.

Ill still reserve judgement until i see the movie, but i dont have a good feeling when it comes to the creature designs.

BigDaddyJohn

Honestly i prefer the dual blades overall, but we will see how it is portrayed in this one... IF it is really in the next movie  ;)

Doomofman

I guess this must be the captured predator from the beginning

Original pred

Original pred

Looks like Batman!!!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

To me it has a little "samurai" vibe to it, which is cool

It appears that he has some loin cloth in the back

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

I Accept the single wristblade only if it is the Bad Blood Pred who have it, so. . if this is gonna be the regular Predator, but with a single blade. . I will be hardly dissapointed. I personaly prefer the classic dual blade style, but I liked the fact, that Bad Blood Preds has this single blade, it made them different a lot. I think that having all the Predators with single blade is just stupid idea, use the single blade for Bad ones only and I will be okey with it. I really hope that single blade from Predators film is not so succesfull that it convince the filmmakers to use them only, that's gonna be disaster.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Using the single blade as a connection with Bad Blood Preds from previous movie is good point. But only if you keep somehow also the dual blades as well.

The Wolverine Predator

Yeah, it definitely too hard to make out his mouth

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed