Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 26, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

Author
Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books! (Read 50,742 times)

Perfect-Organism

There will be.  There will be.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes!

Kane's other son

I just wish they would use a more beautiful typeface in the cover. That one is an eyesore.

Prez

Quote from: Kane's other son on Mar 20, 2019, 10:02:48 AM
I just wish they would use a more beautiful typeface in the cover. That one is an eyesore.

Don't know why but that cover takes me back to 1979 and me sifting through my brother's book collection for my first introduction to the Alien world reading this ...

Glaive

Glaive

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Graham Langridge "Alien: The Blueprints"
    Estimated arrival date: October 01 2019 - October 02 2019

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.
We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail.

...bugger...

Xenomrph

For what it's worth, the US release date is still Sept 3rd.

Corporal Hicks

I got one that said "Estimated arrival date: September 24 2019"

???

Glaive

Thanks for the 'merge', Corporal!

Perfect-Organism

If any delay results in a better book, I'm all for it.

USG Ishimura

I'm not sure about any delay, my work on it completed in Feb and nothing has changed on content. Probably just on the manufacturing and printing end.

Perfect-Organism

In that case I am really upset about the delay!  My poor bookshelf.   ;)

HuDaFuK

Having just picked up Alien Vault, I wonder if the Nostromo blueprint in this will just be a reprint of the pull-out from Vault. It kinda looks like it from the preview images, albeit sectioned off into four smaller drawings.

Corporal Hicks

It's the same person. I believe he's redone it for this.

Elmazalman

If this book dealt with only the original film - specifically, the Nostromo, interiors and exterior - this would be an instant pre-order.

I would love to see a whole book devoted solely to the Nostromo; in a (full colour) cut-away section format - like the STAR WARS vehicles & ships books.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed