Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 26, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

Author
Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books! (Read 51,856 times)

The Old One

The Old One

As I've said, it's almost as if people don't believe me. lol
I'd enjoy seeing the differences in black and white so to speak.

Still Collating...

Thanks for the heads-up Hicks!

Wweyland

Probably most interested in the Fury 161 stuff. Just ordered from Amazon.co.uk, there is a discount.

Corporal Hicks

I'm really curious about this one myself. It's really cool stuff. I've been offered a review copy but honestly not sure it's something I'll be able to speak about in any critical fashion.

The Old One

The Old One

Looking forward to it!
Loving the sound of seeing the layout of the Nostromo, Sulaco and the Fiorina 161 Facility.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2019, 02:50:08 PM
I'm really curious about this one myself. It's really cool stuff. I've been offered a review copy but honestly not sure it's something I'll be able to speak about in any critical fashion.
Feel free to give me the review copy in that case. ;D

The Old One

The Old One

I almost remarked identically.

razeak

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jul 28, 2019, 09:14:09 PM
Contaminated? lol Alright, I'd rather get the Nostromo, Sulaco, Patna, Auriga, Prometheus and Covenant altogether myself. (& Hopefully the Carpathia someday.)

Carpathia? I'm familiar with the liner. I can't find an alien connection in search.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2019, 02:50:08 PMI've been offered a review copy but honestly not sure it's something I'll be able to speak about in any critical fashion.

I know what you mean. It kinda strikes me as being like the Tech Manual - really cool to have and reference every now and then, but not really something you'll read through very often.

USG Ishimura

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 23, 2019, 07:22:36 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2019, 02:50:08 PMI've been offered a review copy but honestly not sure it's something I'll be able to speak about in any critical fashion.

I know what you mean. It kinda strikes me as being like the Tech Manual - really cool to have and reference every now and then, but not really something you'll read through very often.

Think of it more like an art book that compliments the tech manual.

SM

Awesome to see this finally getting released, man.  :)

USG Ishimura

Quote from: SM on Sep 23, 2019, 10:26:52 AM
Awesome to see this finally getting released, man.  :)

Thanks SM; your website was a great help and your name is in the acknowledgements.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: USG Ishimura on Sep 23, 2019, 10:17:56 AMThink of it more like an art book that compliments the tech manual.

Oh yeah, to be clear - I'm definitely getting this :)

I just feel like it's gonna be something cool for me to peek at now and then rather than something I actively sit down and read through. Which isn't intended as criticism, because the same goes for the Tech Manual, which I love.

USG Ishimura

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 23, 2019, 11:29:56 AM

Oh yeah, to be clear - I'm definitely getting this :)

I just feel like it's gonna be something cool for me to peek at now and then rather than something I actively sit down and read through. Which isn't intended as criticism, because the same goes for the Tech Manual, which I love.

Oh sure, it's cool, I didn't take it that way. It's kind of nerve-wracking if I'm honest. I've tried to put something in there for everyone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed