New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,041 times)

King-Koopa

King-Koopa

carnalien | 26 Oct 2007 09:587 when it comes down to it, shouldnt a predalien be far superior to a predator in fighting ability. because as far as i can tell, an alien takes on the positive characteristics of its host. for example: a plain human wouldnt have a chance againsed its alien counterpart, same with a dog/cattle thingy. im surprised the predalien would even break a sweat taking on a predator, although im sure many pred fans will have a problem with wat iv just said  im a hardcore pred fan but ur completley right!! but the case could b that the hybrid is a youth

justaguy

justaguy

OMG AWESOME!!!!!!! Mandibles are done really well and their quite innovative to be fair.

maxthue

maxthue

that is so cool   :o     :o     :o     :o  

alien101

alien101

looks to me in the last pic the predalien is about to make a headbite to the predator.

predjavier

predjavier

fine!!!! but.........I really want to see the predator face now!!!!!!!!

HEY BROTHERS STRAUSE! I like it! The Predalien looks very menacing! I think it harkens back to the idea of the original Predator movie. The first Predator was a formidable adversary for Arnold Schwarzenegger. It made people think, "Uh oh, Arnold's in trouble!" That was the first time Arnold ever got his ass kicked. Now the tables are turned. The Predator finally has to hunt a creature that is most likely going to give him a tough time. Wolf is definitely going to have his hands full!

Predator-Family

Predator-Family

:)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)     :o     :o     ::)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D       8)   Holy hannah this looks cool now i really want to see this movie even more.

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

If you notice it stands on 2 legs, and that to me makes it look like the 1979 alien. (In other words a man in a suit)

predator man

predator man

Man predalien is a ugly  I guess he gets it form both sides   :o  

TheMerchant

TheMerchant

If the mandibles were a litle diffrent, The pred-alien would be perfect.

Predalien

Predalien

Hmm yea da mandibles r alittle weird n da mandibles n dreadlocks r useless, y hav it on an alien or mus d alien take da mandible or dreadlock trait? it only makes d alien slower n bulky. No advantage given except makin da creature look more scary dats all. Talkin bout SCIENCE...

zen

zen

This comment is to the predalien in the pic:You fugly,you fugly,yo mama says you fugly!.When i say predator you say yautja!.PREDATOR,YAUTJA!.GO HISH!!!   :D     :D     :D  .seriously though,the predalien looks awesome!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

petefish420

petefish420

LOOKS KILLER!!!! i was very worried about how the hybrid was going to look, all i can say is "DAMN", JOB WELL DONE.     Now, i think we're all waiting to see how PREDATOR's face looks from the front because those side shots of pred. does him no justice.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

man this looks kl itz better than i thought it would be and its a lot more like the predator than i expected!

anonymous

anonymous

>:(   I cant beleive no one commebted about the movie rating. THis had better be rated R with a rated x directors edition on dvd. ALL the aliens and predators were dark and gory not for kids.  screw u kids u dont know what real movies are all about.  I hate how society is teen and family oriented. Its like the new star trek being directed by the sorvivor shows and having !@$%  american idol casting.!! I'm pist!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed