Recent posts

Is anyone else kinda surprised there has been no announcement for a Romulus novelization? I personally like having the novelizations for all the films. I hope we get one down the line like we did with Isolation.
AVPR sucks, but it at least had the decency to always be a non-canonical "what-if" type deal.  Even before it released I didn't take it seriously.

The Predator wanted to be an actual sequel that matters.  It's the worst for that very reason.  One of the worst movies I've ever seen, especially because it had the gall to pretend to be the next big thing for the Predator franchise. 
I wouldn't mind a remaster or a reboot of Predator: Concrete Jungle.
This will probably be too late for the interview but the question would work for an AVP episode. My question is what's the process for adapting a comic in novel form?
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SiL - Today at 05:56:04 AM
Alien and Aliens are the dreams. Alien 3 is the only real film.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by solace97 - Today at 05:42:17 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 02:16:00 AMAliens was all a dream - that's why the cryotubes in EEV are the same as the Nostromo.

Okay Christopher Nolan
I hope this means we will see the Prey predator make an appearance. It's a crime all we've had is the mask for so long.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Teaser Trail...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 04:00:16 AM
Spoiler
But somehow I find the black goo more forgiveable slightly over finding Big Chap floating in space.
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Teaser Trail...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 03:56:53 AM
What I just read is a reminder of how much I hate the black goo, in terms of how much it cheapens the Alien.
I still think another Predator game should be greenlight too. Had a bunch of great Alien games, and Alien content in general, but sorely lacking on the Predator side of things so I'm just hoping that at least the new declaration of support will actually meet expectations.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed