Leaked Alien Romulus Audition With Spoilers

Started by Gimitko, Feb 19, 2023, 01:29:59 AM

Author
Leaked Alien Romulus Audition With Spoilers (Read 19,398 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I don't think David's story should be directly followed up on unless it's in a proper Scott-directed Alien: Covenant sequel.

But the Covenant, long since abandoned by David as he's moved onto other projects, drifting onto the doorstep of some random planet or being stumbled upon by salvagers in the ass end of space? I'd be all for seeing that on screen.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 22, 2023, 02:06:21 PMTo be completely honest, I would imagine that whatever derelict craft the film's characters find is likely an original ship called the Romulus (which makes more sense to me than the Romulus being the ship the characters start on)... as much as I would love for it to be the Covenant that is found.

There was a real-world ship called Romulus during WWII, which was also part of the Romulus class destroyer series.

Would be interresting to see if there was ever a Romulus ship mentioned in a Joseph Conrad novel.

[Edit]Actually it seems Romulus is quite a popular ship name. Many modern ships with that name as well as older sailing vessels.

Immortan Jonesy

I think I would be fine with it being its own ship with its own story.  A whole new pocket world to discover! 👁🦋👁 I am also sure that it will be a unique movie, continuing with the poetry of each Alien movie as a unique experience. :)

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 22, 2023, 02:59:43 PMAt this point, I'd like Covenant to become a sort of mythical ghost ship (a Flying Dutchman of the Alien universe, if you will)

Mary Celeste!😅👉👈

CainsSon

It would be cool if this entry was like a heist movie, with some criminals trying to break into a WY ship to steal valuable alien cargo.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Childs play vs aliens

littlesprout

Enjoy

Enjoy

How about a predator that is a doctor at a human hospitol on earth . Dr. Pred uses heat vision to detect cancer and pregnancies? Wearsva nice lab coat ? Friendly.

Nightmare Asylum

The nice lab coat has me sold.

ralfy

Work on the script some more and make them sound like David.

Eric sanders

Eric sanders

With these aliens flims saga i think that the movie alien Romulus will debut like August 2023  with a teaser trailer and more trailers of alien Romulus and i hope  there is a video game from ps4 and ps5 and xbox series x im a big fan of the aliens flims saga to be continued

Calvin Pine

Calvin Pine

I would expect the film to probs be out in like April 2024

Anon

Anon

Those videos are showing that they doesn't exist for me. Has been for a while now.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Anon on Mar 02, 2023, 03:39:24 PMThose videos are showing that they doesn't exist for me. Has been for a while now.

They've been either removed or (more likely) password secured now. They should have been password secured since the beginning, but the actors accidentally uploaded them without that extra bit of security which is how we (temporarily) got to see them in the first place.

Georgie

Georgie

Alien vs. Johnny Mnemonic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed