What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 581,470 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Mo' Martha!  ;)

LastSonofKrypton

Prez

Prez

Can't wait for it to be honest.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I need to learn more about brunch!!!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's very secure of you.

j0nesy

j0nesy

created some content at work today that made me happy; used my love of alien to demonstrate my organization's software (there's sound): https://c8l3ndly.wistia.com/medias/gqr2gb8bkq

Prez

Prez

Quote from: j0nesy on May 27, 2020, 05:51:39 AM
created some content at work today that made me happy; used my love of alien to demonstrate my organization's software (there's sound): https://c8l3ndly.wistia.com/medias/gqr2gb8bkq

Love it. I used to sneak in some subtle pop culture and other football related references in all my design work - some savvy clients used to pick up on it.

The boss pretty much confirming to us that if we're happy he's happy for us to keep Working from home permanent! YES!!! This was always my end goal but I'm about 5 years ahead of schedule.

Now time to renovate that old double brick garage into a proper work studio.

j0nesy

j0nesy

congrats on getting your wish early! you know we're gonna need photos of how the garage turns out  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Prez on May 27, 2020, 06:40:49 AM
The boss pretty much confirming to us that if we're happy he's happy for us to keep Working from home permanent! YES!!! This was always my end goal but I'm about 5 years ahead of schedule.

Oh man, it sounds awesome. Congrats !

Even despite all its inconveniences, I find studying at home much more enjoyable.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: j0nesy on May 27, 2020, 03:23:40 PM
congrats on getting your wish early! you know we're gonna need photos of how the garage turns out  :)

Thank you. Photos for sure. Hopefully this time I don't fall through the ceiling (true story)  ;D

Quote from: Kradan on May 27, 2020, 04:20:12 PM
Quote from: Prez on May 27, 2020, 06:40:49 AM

Oh man, it sounds awesome. Congrats !

Even despite all its inconveniences, I find studying at home much more enjoyable.

Thanks.
Yep I freelanced for a long time working from home for many years and I really enjoyed it so now I get to do it again but this time work full time for someone else too.

j0nesy

j0nesy

Quote from: Prez on May 27, 2020, 11:02:35 PM

Thank you. Photos for sure. Hopefully this time I don't fall through the ceiling (true story)  ;D

i wouldn't mind photos of that, either  :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: j0nesy on May 28, 2020, 01:27:59 AM
Quote from: Prez on May 27, 2020, 11:02:35 PM

i wouldn't mind photos of that, either  :laugh:

I have them :-)

Huggs

Huggs

It's good to be back.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Just gave myself a fresh buzzcut and now my head feels at least five degrees cooler.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMfypQj3k0&t=5s

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR A VIDEO GAME IN YEARS.

I'M USING ALL-CAPS AND EVERYTHING.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed