What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 582,495 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Also May The 4th Be With You

Prez

Prez

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 03, 2020, 04:44:22 PM
Would you guys be able to start exporting Fosters again?

What if all that unexported stock starts seeping into your groundwater?

Do people actually drink that stuff?  :o

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Prez

Prez

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 04, 2020, 03:29:39 PM
Not as far as I'm aware. Why?

Just checking. I think I drank that `stuff' once ... and that what one time too many.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Perhaps you could keep trying until you acquire the taste.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 05, 2020, 03:34:28 PM
Perhaps you could keeping trying until you acquire the taste.

Er no way  ;D

Far superior beers on offer (IMO) including the nice case of Bonehead beer my mates sent me from their micro brewery in Melbourne. Plus there is always Coopers too  ;D

Also I'll caveat by saying I'm no beer snob just don't particularly enjoy the taste of Fosters.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Started taking 5000iu vitamin D and after about 2 months I'd say I'm eating maybe half as much food and am not as hungry as I was when eating twice what I eat now.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on May 13, 2020, 09:32:52 PM
Started taking 5000iu vitamin D and after about 2 months I'd say I'm eating maybe half as much food and am not as hungry as I was when eating twice what I eat now.

Bravo mate. Keep it up  :)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Deleted all social media three days ago.  I got tired of all the negativity and the craziness, especially due to the pandemic, one side of the aisle pretending like nothing is wrong, the other treating it like the end of the world and crying every single time a person goes outside.  The last three days have been great, my mind feels cleansed.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on May 14, 2020, 07:40:13 AM
Deleted all social media three days ago.  I got tired of all the negativity and the craziness, especially due to the pandemic, one side of the aisle pretending like nothing is wrong, the other treating it like the end of the world and crying every single time a person goes outside.  The last three days have been great, my mind feels cleansed.

Smart man. I curbed my social media about a year ago by simply deleting certain apps off my phone. Unfortunately working in marketing and design means I have to use those bloody apps for client work too.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Prez on May 14, 2020, 12:03:57 PM

Smart man. I curbed my social media about a year ago by simply deleting certain apps off my phone. Unfortunately working in marketing and design means I have to use those bloody apps for client work too.

Unfortunately I will have to return to it in a few months.  I need to rebuild my platform for my writing projects, but I am taking a good few months off and focusing on producing content.  Publishers are obsessed with how big your social media following is, and if it wasn't for that, I would give it up completely.

Dingbat

Dingbat

I used to feel like shit for ages, I just experienced something that would've made me feel terrible for the rest of the day, but, I just don't give a shit anymore, you know? It's awesome; I feel wonderful.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on May 14, 2020, 07:27:44 PM
Quote from: Prez on May 14, 2020, 12:03:57 PM

OH I hear you. Likewise with my work, social media is critical for clients otherwise I'd probably have deleted it ages ago.

Unfortunately I will have to return to it in a few months.  I need to rebuild my platform for my writing projects, but I am taking a good few months off and focusing on producing content.  Publishers are obsessed with how big your social media following is, and if it wasn't for that, I would give it up completely.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

LastSonofKrypton

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed