AvPR Trading Card Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 04, 2007, 10:49:44 PM

Author
AvPR Trading Card Images (Read 10,477 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I suppose we can count this one as two bits of news. Basically, Inkworks has added some small pictures of some of it’s upcoming promos for the AvP Requiem trading card series. And thanks to Andy from Inkworks, I have some larger images for you:

20071004_04

What we have here is a lovely new image from AvPR. The other two promos use two existing images from the upcoming movie. You can see the cards in their original size in our forum.

20071004_05

20071004_06

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Woooooooooooo!! I love the look of that predator, a well slender body that would have given the actor ( Ian ) enough space to perform.  From what I've seen THAT skin tone looks beautiful, DAME!!   ;D     ;D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Although its all in the present time, it will be the tone of the film that will give it its edge ...  ... BRING THIS FILM ON!!!!!!!!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I can't wait    ;D  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

awesome

Starkiller

Starkiller

The predator looks ace. The Wolf is gunna kick some serious ass.  Bring It On

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Looks great man I wish it was dec 26 all ready dam.  This movie is going to rock and make everyone forget about the first AVP.  The Wolf looks great like the first to Predator movies and the trialiers look like these to bros know what there doing when it comes to makin a movie.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

One other thing this movie just keeps getting better and better as more stuff comes out about it...   ;D  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Wolfs body looks great, i just hope so does the face.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Wolf looks very cool!! Damn very bad ass veteran hunter!

Zero T.

Zero T.

;D  It looks very cool!!!Wolf looks cool,the other pictures look cool to.   8)  

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

The Lone Wolf is on the Hunt. Less than 3 months to go before the movie guys. Prepair yourselves.

holdtheline

holdtheline

The Wolf looks excellent there, very much like the old Preds...I just hope his face will be up to scratch also.

wolfboy

wolfboy

It looks kind of ludicrous with the rows of shoes behind him.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

wolf gets his extra bucks from doing footlocker adds

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed