New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 16, 2009, 07:53:54 PM

Author
New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated] (Read 15,732 times)

Corporal Hicks

Three short new gameplay videos have been posted up on Game Trailers.com:

All three videos are just over a minute long, editing in footage from the trailers and new gameplay footage from the single player campaigns. We see some new levels, the Predator’s spear (which can be thrown) and the flamethrower in action. Thanks again to AMC_Duke.

Update: The videos have been removed for the time being. You can still find them in the forum, I believe. There’s also a hands-on video over on G4TV which shows off a lot of new marine gameplay.

Purebreedalien

Badass    ;D  

GrimyGhost

yay, new vids!

Tucci

Tucci

Wow looks awesome now, they improved on a lot of things, and I'm loving the new weapons.    ;D  

Rob

Rob

The Marine cut seens are good & the Predator & the Alien gameplay are Awesome, i can't wate to get my hands on the game. Just only 3 months away!!

Revenant

awesomeee

The Wolf

The Wolf

I like how the Predator's gauntlets are designed like the Wolf's now. Sweet!

skull-splitter

That headbite was just...    Good looking, looks more and more like a game, some design preferences that turn it a bit down for me, but still: looking good.

Steve C

Steve C

I see a lot of polishing.  Excellent.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

WHERE THE HELL IS MY SMARTGUN VID AT...DAM...

SableUk

SableUk

Looking good; hopefuly theyll expand the arsenal of the marines further

Starkiller

Cool!

Spoon

Spoon

Looking really good.!  cant wait.

xenomorph110

xenomorph110

that headbite was f**king awesome and that spear f**k I can't wait for this game.

Skinner

Skinner

Awesome, a combi stick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed