Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore

Started by felix, Sep 30, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Author
Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore (Read 35,183 times)

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 11:59:12 AM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 08, 2020, 12:26:01 AM
Gave the podcast a listen and I'm certainly siding with Ridgetop on this one! Can't believe Voodoo hasn't read "Hunters and Hunted"?! Are you even a Predator fan???  :laugh:

lol. You do realize it's a prequel to "The Predator", right?...

Excuses, excuses

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 08, 2020, 04:36:05 PM
Ya know voodoo. No offense, but I now consider killing you and taking your collection as a trophy. You would die with honor of course, fight bravely. I shall mark your forehead with the mark of your clan and leave you to rest in a fair fire. But I shall claim SOUTH CHINA SEA

Watch out. This teddybear not as plushy as he may seem

Voodoo Magic

Ya know voodoo. No offense, but I now consider killing you and taking your collection as a trophy. You would die with honor of course, fight bravely. I shall mark your forehead with the mark of your clan and leave you to rest in a fair fire. But I shall claim SOUTH CHINA SEA

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 08, 2020, 07:01:35 PM

Xiggz456

Excuses indeed  :D but seriously it's a good novel and based on your bookshelf the only Predator story you haven't read yet! Other than Stargazer, the book has little to do with the film so no need to worry there.

SpaceKase

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 09:23:53 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6e978fda039f399be6fb13d57ad5efd1/tenor.gif

https://i.imgur.com/S3moz3d.gif?noredirect

Haha! Yessss! Perfect gif. That Imagine Dragons "Radioactive" video is the finest exhibition since "Sonnie's Edge" from Love, Death, and Robots. Lou Diamond Phillips would have made a dope Enoch Nakai back in the day.

Xiggz456

Quote from: SpaceKase on Aug 09, 2020, 06:29:53 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 09:23:53 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6e978fda039f399be6fb13d57ad5efd1/tenor.gif

https://i.imgur.com/S3moz3d.gif?noredirect

Haha! Yessss! Perfect gif. That Imagine Dragons "Radioactive" video is the finest exhibition since "Sonnie's Edge" from Love, Death, and Robots. Lou Diamond Phillips would have made a dope Enoch Nakai back in the day.

He would've been perfect for Enoch!

Stitch

Gave the podcast a listen and I'm certainly siding with Ridgetop on this one! Can't believe Voodoo hasn't read "Hunters and Hunted"?! Are you even a Predator fan???  :laugh:

lol. You do realize it's a prequel to "The Predator", right?
It's a significantly better story than The Predator as well.

lightsyder

Oh yeah, hunters and hunted isn't bad at all.  Shows how much better the predator could have been

Tichinde

Quote from: lightsyder on Aug 10, 2020, 04:38:35 PM
Oh yeah, hunters and hunted isn't bad at all.  Shows how much better the predator could have been

I only have one gripe and it's actually not even something I care about that much, spoilers ahead!

Spoiler
He skins and eats a dude's leg. I mean that's fine i guess, just don't remember Yautja eating humans before this book lol
[close]

lightsyder

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 10, 2020, 06:47:10 PM

I only have one gripe and it's actually not even something I care about that much, spoilers ahead!

Spoiler
He skins and eats a dude's leg. I mean that's fine i guess, just don't remember Yautja eating humans before this book lol
[close]

That was indeed very odd...lol

I chalked it up to desperation given recent events

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 10, 2020, 02:01:56 PM

lol. You do realize it's a prequel to "The Predator", right?
It's a significantly better story than The Predator as well.

Yeah I heard. Eventually I'll make the plunge and read it. The Predator novelization too which I heard wonderful things about *sarcasm*.

HuDaFuK

Other than the slightly dumb/nonsensical Predator escape, it was a great read.

Still made more sense than the Predator just deciding to get up in the film though.

lightsyder

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 11, 2020, 12:34:18 AM

Other than the slightly dumb/nonsensical Predator escape, it was a great read.

Still made more sense than the Predator just deciding to get up in the film though.

Yeah, that part in the book was odd and a little confusing.  Really didn't make a lot of sense

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed